The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Oni is bugged

Argelx
Argelx Member Posts: 1

All platforms.

Oni power is bugged all around. Camera locked on while you enter-quit your rage, and same for m1 hits, you cant drag camera up or down during that

In power he feels slower now, like basekit running was nerfed someway. Most important part of the bug - when you hit survivor, that happens with slowed animation, and if you miss that happens too. That makes his hits around long loops, and all long curved hits (when surv doing 360 dodge and you drag your hit according to him) - simply not registered on survivors and these hits just visibly and mechanically dont reach survivors because of the bug delay. Same for 180 flicks and hitting behind yourself. As a result, Oni has much less skill ceiling and he cant knock survivors in many loops which he could before the bug. Thats unacapptable and makes killer feel cluncky and frustrating for all players, new and veterans.

Fix it asap please. I will not play DbD without my main

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• squeef
    squeef Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4

Can confirm this. both the camera lock is really jarring for motion sickness and you cannot turn in power anymore

As if 360s didnt screw oni enough

• tak47888
    tak47888 Member Posts: 125

Yes, I can also confirm this bug. It was already bugged during the PTB and also reported as such, but nothing happened and this mess made it's way on live servers... Please fix asap. I know you like to make killers feel unfun to play, but what you did to my boy can't be intended..

• Kessora
    Kessora Member Posts: 89

bump, I believe I must have suffered the effects of this bug recently