Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

bug on trapper's trap

Ryunji
Ryunji Member Posts: 4

hello i'm here today to speak about trapper's trap that can fly if you put those in different part of different maps and it can be pretty annoying when you want to place sneaky traps.

so if someone could check that it would be appricied because i like play trapper and i'm sad to not play my favorite killer

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• BoobzLoverussy
    BoobzLoverussy Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 5

I would like to add that there are parts of maps where the traps are invisible (bugged into the floor). I just played as trapper on the pale rose map and set a trap at the vault on the little boat. The survivors and me both could not see it, but when they ran into it, they still got trapped. I saw the aura of my trap being inside of the boat instead of on top of the floor. On the big boat my traps were flying in the air just like the report stated.

• Karth
    Karth Member Posts: 190

Can confirm that the traps sometimes just "float" instead of sticking to the ground, especially near pallets

• Hoodlumkira
    Hoodlumkira Member Posts: 1

I know I had a bug with Trappers traps in Grim's pantry near a pallet where the first time I place the trap it had put it floating just above the ground and once I picked up a survivor trapped in said trap and reset it the trap was floating at survivors head height for some reason