PLEASE make "Lights Out" permanent

Options

Please make it permanent. I haven't played DBD for a few months and just got into it again, because of the rewards. I never realized how badly I get annoyed playing with the perks. It is so much more chill, creepy and immersing without them. I even played killer which I barely do and had sooo much fun. It feels way better and like a proper horror game. PLEASE, PLEASE, make it permanent.

Comments

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,735
    Options

I actually love the mechanic. Having no perks is just so much of a less stressful and more fun way to play. All comes down to skill.

• NonbinaryMess
    NonbinaryMess Member Posts: 4
    Options

Exactly! I don't get pissed by all the perks, don't wonder which ones I need to put on and which ones the survivors have. I just immerse myself. I never had this experience in the normal match

• BubbaDredge
    BubbaDredge Member Posts: 815
    Options

I love the iron-man-mode of no perks, but I'd rather be able to see.

• NonbinaryMess
    Options

I actually quite like limited view. It makes easy to sneak up on everyone, no matter what character you have. I played yesterday as a Pig and had so much fun

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 602
    Options

I would like to have the Fog and Darkness aspect of it as a permanent "filter" setting in the game, so if I choose to have it enabled, it will affect the look of the environment for just me. Everything else will still be there of course - perks, TR.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,042
    Options

Keep it in custom games!

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 289
    edited February 13
    Options

I don't understand why it has to be removed other than updating it. It's in a different queue so those who don't want to play it will still be able to play the game normally?

It would be nice keeping it for those of us who want a change from core game here and there

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    Options

Yeah it just needs some tweaks and it would be fine. When I played as killer it was boring because I could always see the generators and knew where survivors are. Like I am so bad with killer and I won with Chucky every time. In the normal game mode I'm lucky if I get one hook lol.

As a survivor in solo q it's the same every match. Get down to two generators and the killer knows where you are. Then it snowballs into a loss. Either that or just tunneling which is boring.

• NonbinaryMess
    Options

Exactly. It doesn't make sense. I wish it stayed like this permanently, but that we still can play with randoms. Cause idk if we can do that in custom games? I don't have friends playing DBD

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 289
    Options

Same, my friends don't play DBD and is not on custom games. I don't mind having it available for customs, but I want to play it with randoms😟

Hopefully they'll reconsider, because even if they add new modifiers, I like the dark setting.

• Princesse_nico
    Princesse_nico Member Posts: 115
    edited February 14
    Options

I like it too, i prefer it on the survivor side. Its more thrilling and i love the no terror radius.

I wish it stayed until the next chapter :/