The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Leveling up still takes too long

i have the perfect solution for that give us an option to choose how many bloodpoints we want to spend this feature is only available after unlocking all perks from the bloodweb

Comments

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,289

I wish the auto level was slightly faster but also we didn't need to prestige a character once to use it. I really don't see a reason to need to prestige someone first.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,605

Bloodweb improvements are on the roadmap

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,373

I don't mind that leveling up takes a bit of time. Spending my points and getting those add-ons for Freddy is soothing.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,736

Yea to be fair it still feels like chore.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,163

That you need to prestige a character to P1 in order to access the auto bloodweb is a bummer EVERY single time I acquire a new character. Really, this is such a needlessly convoluted system, just let people spend their bloodpoints, its still taking its due time, but being forced to do it manually with each new character feels like pure torture.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,463

I don’t use the auto purchase because I like getting the rarest stuff first. I wish there was a bloodweb store.

• mugi
    mugi Member Posts: 54

In addition to this, I would like the ability to designate priority items to be collected.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,087

I timed it. It takes 10 minutes from 0-50 on bloodweb. It’s too long. I wanna spend them quicker

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,155

I wish we had an option of just auto leveling 1-50 in 1 press of a button. Instead of having to click the auto option for every bloodweb.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,736

When "Bloodweb improvements" were in the roadmap I thought it would be more than just very simple small improvement...

Its a chore. Nobody wants to spend 10+ min doing 1 prestige level.