What's your favourite or main Survivor Perk Build?

Options

Mine is Sprint Burst, We'll Make It, Shadow Step and Wiretap. Sprint Burst and We'll Make It are pretty meta or common perks, but Shadow Step and Wiretap are really fun to use even if they're niche. What's your go to perk build?

Comments

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,040
    Options

We'll Make it, Renewal, Empathy, Deja Vu

Loads of info (can see when a survivor is about to go down, and who needs healing, and what needs repairing)

Plus fast heals under the hook that bank my Renewal, throw in a decent medkit and I can get that heal for around 5 seconds.

• Astel
    Astel Member Posts: 619
    Options

Self Care, Botany Knowledge, Deja Vu, Dead Hard

Stable healing is always important for SoloQ, and Deja Vu for gens, DH for chase (also can work for anti tunneling)

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,173
    edited February 15
    Options

I don't really have a favourite build as i enjoy changing it up too much. I'm currently using Overzealous, Alert, Shadow Step, and Circle of Healing and feel i get pretty good value.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,140
    edited February 15
    Options

No Mither, Inner Strength, Self Care and Urban Evasion.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

OtR, DS, Dead Hard, Mettle of Man

Ultimate bodyblock build.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 809
    edited February 15
    Options

My core build is Sprint Burst, Botany Knowledge and Self-Care. Sprint Burst so I don't hit the dirt in a 10 second chase and to run away from the hook if the Killer likes to tunnel. Self-Care and Botany for reliable Solo Q heals (30 seconds to heal really isn't that bad).

The final perk slot is usually filled by Resilience, Deja Vu, Fixated/Vigil or whatever else will help me to complete a tome challenge. But I also like to mix it up a lot and try out fun builds or themed builds when I'm not playing so seriously.

I might also use a full stealth build when playing on Nintendo Switch (Lightweight, Distortion, Iron Will, Light-footed) because looping is harder to do on Switch.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,396
    Options

I swap between a few.

Overzealous, Circle of Healing, Deja Vu, then a fourth perk that is either Detective's Hunch for tracking totems or, if I bring a Map, something like Kindred or Alert, is my go-to if I want gen speed.

Empathy, Botany Knowledge or Autodidact, Deja Vu, general fourth perk slot, is a good altruism build.

Yesterday I was trying to come up with a sort of general-purpose solo queue build, and decided on: Empathy, Botany Knowledge, Lithe, and Breakdown. That fourth slot would cycle out to anti-tunnel or anti-camp if I face a lot of that in a row, and I'd bring a medkit with green charges + an instaheal syringe to get two heals even with Botany. If I don't have an instaheal syringe, just charges and a lil extra speed.

That build kinda has a little bit of everything you'd strictly need. Teammate info, altruism, chase, a way to self-heal if you need it, and then whatever extra utility you'd want. Worked out okay yesterday, at least!

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Bond, Botany, Shadowstep, DH

I started using DH again recently as a form of anti tunnel, sometimes it helps. Botany because I refuse to accept current patch healing speed in this game and Bond is always in my build, its my favourite perk for survivor.

Shadowstep for some fun scratch marks hiding on indoor maps, but mostly its just for some extra BP and also extra goal/objective ti do

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    Options

Sprint Burst, Bond/Kindred, Distortion, Calm Spirit.

Hopefully if Ultimate Weapon is nerfed, I can switch out Calm Spirit for something more consistent.

• Kaethela
    Kaethela Member Posts: 348
    Options

Self Care, Botany, Distortion, Deja Vu.

Faster healing on others, self healing without a huge drawback if I need it, 3-gen prevention, aura read prevention and info.

• M1_gamer
    M1_gamer Member Posts: 341
    Options

self care + no mither

• H2H
    H2H Member Posts: 686
    Options

I pretty much always run Kindred and Lucky Break (more survivors should run Lucky Break), and then usually some exhaustion perk and then a flex spot for helping out with challenges. But Kindred and Lucky Break are must haves.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,389
    Options

I have so many different builds but I am going to make a build for Kate soon.

It will be: Dance with Me, Quick & Quiet, Lithe, and Lightweight.

Now you see me, now you don’t 😎

• Gplays2000
    Gplays2000 Member Posts: 151
    Options

My comfort pick is:

1. Sprint Burst
    2. Windows of Opportunity
    3. Bond
    4. Deja Vu/Resilience/Prove Thyself/Adrenaline
  • HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,389
    Options

A guilty pleasure of mine is making the game difficult for the Killer.

Love the loadout. My David is the Survivor I use to run builds that make the Killer angry 😂

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 653
    Options

Resurgence, solidarity, reactive healing and botany, yes, i love healing me and other people at the same time

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,252
    Options

I usually go with Prove Thyself, We'll Make It, Lithe and Adrenaline.

I think it is a balanced build. It helps with gens, altruism, chases and a little extra help if I survive until the end of the game.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

Those perks are doing terrible when killer want to tunnel. So i found different way to use them.

And yeah they are getting really mad. I am getting a lot kiss hits on hook.

• TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 634
    Options

My current go to build is DH + CS + OtR + BK. I'm currently in anti-tunnel mode, and this loadout gives me the best chance of not going straight back on the hook and possibly losing the killer so I can reset. Even if I can't lose the killer it allows me to extend my post unhook chase for as long as possible. BK is a nice QoL to counter all the sloppy booper users.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,173
    Options

I'm enjoying Shadow Step atm but mostly for the Distortion aspect for my team mates. It's good with CoH I think, because if they're injured and in the boon range then not only will someone know to heal them but the killer won't see their aura when they're vulnerable.

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 798
    Options

Lithe,vigil,OTR,adrenaline

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,885
    Options

hyper focus, this is not happening, stake out, dead line. With the purple toolbox

Engineer tool box with double repair speed addons so you can repair a regressing gen in about 2.5 seconds.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options
  • humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,835
    Options

My core build is always resilience dead hard and then 2 whatever perks I feel like using

Recently been using babysitter bt and it’s probably my favourite form of teammate anti tunnel

• TheycallmeLix
    TheycallmeLix Member Posts: 334
    Options

The breaks-Background Player-Dead Hard and Buckle Up. Sometimes I switch Buckle Up for Iron Will if I’m getting an headache from the injured noises

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    edited February 16
    Options

I don’t really have a build, it’s whatever I’m feeling like running but here’s my favorite perks to use and they’re almost always a mixture of some sort for synergy:

bond(empathy also good) + alert

self care + botany knowledge

iron will + calm spirit

exhaustion perk + lightweight

Honorable mentions as standalones:

plot twist(high risk high reward)

prove thyself

windows of opportunity

distortion

Shoutouts to:

premonition that single handedly carried my stealth builds back in the day.

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735
    Options

I have three builds that I run daily:

1. Bond, Open Handed, Windows of Opportunity and Kindred. A pure Information Build and it helps quite a lot!
    2. Vigil, Leader, Dramaturgy and Boon: Circle Of Healing. A more support focused Build where you try to use Drama as often as passible.
    3. Empathy, Botany Knowledge, Overcome and Empathic Connection. A Heal-Focused Build that gives you a lot of information too. Also Overcome helps to gain enough distance, so you are hopefully not the main target.
  • BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,797
    Options

Sprint Burst, Vigil, Kindred, Deja Vu

• ImWinston
    ImWinston Member Posts: 207
    edited February 17
    Options

Deja vu, Balance landing , DH , windows of opportunity

But my true love is Balance landing, the other 3 change almost every day

My favorite perks: kindred, wiretap , blast mine, flashbang, head on + quick & quiet, plot twist, adrenaline, saboteur + breakout, inner strength, we'll make it

My favorite meme build: plunderer's instinct + appraisal + ace in the hole

My favorite meme perk: red herring 🤣

Post edited by ImWinston on
  • Ulti84
    Ulti84 Member Posts: 26
    Options

Déja Vu, Hope, Sole Survivor and an Exhaustion Perk (most the time it's Lithe)

Déja Vu helps me finding Gens, Hope for Endgame (I don't play Adrenaline because I think it's too powerful), 1 Exhaustion Perk because why not,

and Sole Survivor because I mainly play Solo Queue

• CompleatBeet
    CompleatBeet Member Posts: 117
    Options

You should add Break Out to that build to be even more annoying lmao.

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 289
    Options

Personally I love Dramaturgy and Kindred. Those are almost always in my builds. Being useful to the team while hooked feels good and I love the randomness of Dramaturgy 😬

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Atsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 372
    Options

My favorite WAS Spine Chill + Resilience + w/e else, but since the nerf I just play whatever. Currently, I'm running all 3 slots with one of each Surivors unique 3 perks and making builds around them.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,083
    Options

I want to make something clear. I was using window's before the cooldown even got removed

My usual build is lithe, quick and quiet, dance with me, and WoO

• ResidentLeaf182
    ResidentLeaf182 Member Posts: 21
    Options

Distortion, Bite The Bullet, Kindred, and whatever I feel like. Right now, I'm running Balanced Landing.

• RhysVMT
    RhysVMT Member Posts: 107
    Options

Nice try devs you can't fool me

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

Main build for Solo Q:

Sprint Burst

Bond

Champion of Light

Object of Obsession

Secondary Build:

Mettle of Man

Dead Hard

Second Wind

Plot Twist/Unbreakable

Medkit w/Gauze Roll and Surgical Suture

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 957
    Options

Distortion / Overcome / Inner Strength / Plot Twist - Solo queue ofc, works for me. I like that safety net of a heal available and aura denial. Overcome because it's just something i can slap on and forget about but also being useful at that first injury for distance. Funnily enough overcome and plot twist has saved me quite a few times paired together.

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143
    Options

tbh this changes regularly, but right now it is Distortion, Lithe, Adrenaline and something random i decide freely. I've for example used Diversion as 4th perk or Fixated

• ChuckingWong
    ChuckingWong Member Posts: 188
    Options

Reassurance, We'll make it, Distortion,

4th is flex.

Liking resurgence since I cant rely on anyone to bring a medkit or other altruism related things.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,678
    Options

Windows/Self-Care/Botany/Overcome

Does fantastic, apparently.

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 547
    Options

Currently its bond, deja vu, empathy & kindred,

Play 100% solo have over a 40% escape rate & nobody will ever convince me intel isn't the best way for me personally to play. (Not for everyone of course)

Bond, empathy & kindred give so much info on both teammates & the killer while in a chase helps so much with decision making, killer is close heart is beating on screen oh its okay they're chasing them that way!

Or oh look that leon is bringing them to your gen for the 5th time time to bail! Ect

Really looking to drop deja vu now but none of the other intel perks really suit me these days never felt like I needed windows, will probably wait for new chapter perks & assess my build.

I do play a lot of adept only survivor rotation too though to give me variety but hey each to their own!

• Ghostofsnow
    Ghostofsnow Member Posts: 159
    Options

dead hard, plot twist, decisive strike and balanced landing. really strong anti tunnel and a lot of useful tools for almost any match up

• Minibeasty
    Minibeasty Member Posts: 62
    Options

Open Handed, Kindered, Wiretap and Windows of Opportunity. I can see everything, sucks when you go against stealthy killers tho. 😢