If there was one change or addition you would want in DBD, What would it be?

For me, I would want to add new game modes. It would definitely effect queue times but it would be nice to see a new way to play the game and add a lot more replay value.

Comments

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

Here comes the Legion comments...;(

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

For me I would make it so survivors wouldn't have to do any gens and the gates are already opened survivors would also have 50 health states so they can get their boldness points without any problems and survivors would automatically double pip

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

New game modes.

• WarthogFury
    WarthogFury Member Posts: 19

Poor legion. He gets bullied a lot and there is some valid reasons for it but we will try to keep the bullying to a minimum hopefully

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Eliminate looping.

• WarthogFury

If this was to happen, there would need to be another way for survivors to defend them selves because survivors need to at least have a chance so it doesn’t get frustrating

• Orion

No survivor has ever won a chase by looping. Looping is the very antithesis of winning chases; all it does is prolong them. I wish this survivor meme would die already.

• WarthogFury

There is the choice to escape from a chase or to prolong the chase. Each are effective in their own way but if we remove looping, wasting the killers time is now gone and have less of a defence against the killer naturally. This could majorly change the game into the killers favour in a very unfair way and even make the game become very boring as survivors adapt to a stealth meta which wouldn’t be very entertaining for both sides. Survivors aren’t looping to escape, it’s just another way of trying to survive.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Guns.

• projecteulogy
    projecteulogy Member Posts: 671

Removing Bad killers who defend slugging, camping, and tunneling as strats outside of the gates being powered or seeing hook rushers.

Removing Survivors who only know how to loop. And is usually looping around where you got hooked.

Removing the ability to use Bond and Empathy, since a ton of people use these 2 perks in combination with Diversion to bring the killer right into your lap, getting you killed and them farming you.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@projecteulogy What about those that use Bond SPECIFICALLY not to screw people over? Like me?

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

More killers rank 1 viable

• Orion

Congrats, you've just removed the developers. Game is dead. GG.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I would want Leatherface to be as dangerous as hillbilly to go against rather than being a camp or meme lord. He is my favorite slasher movie killer.

• Entità
    Entità Member Posts: 1,583

I'd want... UNLIMITED POWEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR! XD

Seriously, more stealthy perks. :)

• projecteulogy

Not really. What horror movie have you seen where the killer can be looped around a single pallet for 5 minutes? Adjust bloodlust. If you have fun bullying the killer due to broken game mechanics then this game is for you!

Where is the incentive to play the game the way it was meant to be played? By yourself.

Solo play is very underwhelming and nearly forces players to SWF if they want to earn blood points aside from playing killer.

Playing killer is high anxiety and almost always rewarded with salt. The only positive thing about playing killer is the high chance to yield tons of blood points, even if you don't kill a single player.(Doc + Distressing = farm city)

I don't use it to BM either. But i'm really sick of being farmed because of it. Add a toxic killer and any means to get something from the game goes out the window.

First they need to reward playing stealth. Instead, they reward playing badly and letting the killer see you.

• Orion

@projecteulogy I was actually referring to your little tirade against killers who defend legitimate playstyles as just that.

• projecteulogy

My 'tirade' makes a valid point since i'm talking about intentional toxicity. There are circumstances that WILL give a great reason to tunnel, camp, and even slug. But doing it to intentionally cause toxicity is what i'm talking about wanting to stop.

I would be perfectly happy if they introduced perks that would help prevent being farmed by other players. Or better yet, an incentive to playing solo. Then I wouldn't care if my teammate sandbagged me. The only way to 100% dodge sandbagging is to SWF.

The only time I don't consider it "Camping" outside of gens being done is using Insidious, which is very underused. It's not meant to 'secure kills', its meant to ambush. This is where i feel some survivors get camping and ambushing mixed up. At this point is where I turn on Shadowplay and wait for the memes to start. Or a Huntress having enough skill to be able to cross map with a hatchet.

• Orion

This is gonna be difficult to accept, but the vast majority of killers do not focus on the weak link (what you call "tunneling"), nor prevent unhooks (what you call "camping"), nor make it harder for their work on chases to be reverted (what you call "slugging") to be toxic. They do it because they want to kill you. This isn't like teabagging or flashlight clicking - those serve no tactical purpose whatsoever and are used to troll. These are tactics used to gain an advantage in the trial.

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

More bloodpoints without using BBQ/WGLF or offerings.

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    edited March 2019

Well I could say something stereotypical like "Legion and Freddy Rework", "Nerf Nurse", or "Optimization", but I'm gonna get pretty unique with this one. I don't care what anyone thinks of this so...

I think a licensed chapter on Treyarch's "Mob of the Dead" would be super dang cool. An undead prison warden as the killer? A mobster survivor? A motherfriggin' alcatraz map?! I'd sell my house just to buy that DLC!

• Marshmallowxoxo
    Marshmallowxoxo Member Posts: 2

I wish it was possible to stay in the same lobby when swf. It gets annoying having to back out and reinvite.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Nicer and respectable community.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

NOED nerf or info on dull totems for solo survivors.

Just as DS ruined the game as killer, this perk ruins the game as solo survivor.

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Perkless Mode

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2019

You could always bring Small Game and run around the map looking for totems. I would like to see a counter of some sorts that tells you how many dull totems are still standing, however. They'd probably have to delay this information, however, or it would give away perks like Devour Hope.