If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Are you a Dead by Daylight addict?

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,680

Are you a Dead by Daylight addict? 23 votes

Yes. Proud to be.
43%
BlueberryHerInfernalMajestyGeneralVglitchboiAlex_halcyondays93TheSingularityNikikoVenuskrazy_ivanTommyDorkelson 10 votes
No. I like the game but...yeah.
56%
MikeStevOnryosTapeRentalskinGuiltii[Deleted User]OrangeBearArchol123DepressedlegionmotiRobotOneAutumnLeafBafugabooidefinitelyloveDBDlightbeam 13 votes
Rather not say.
0%

Comments

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,613
    Options

The game crashes my graphics drivers on a daily basis and I have gotten tired of the terrible state it has been from a technical standpoint... I'd rather play games from my backlogs these days...

• MikeStev
    MikeStev Member Posts: 353
    Options

I was at the beginning (2017-2019), but since 2020 only play when live streaming (it's like a job now).

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,063
    Options

⬜️Yes. Guilty pleasure.

It's the only game I've consistently returned to playing for the past 7 years.

Sea of Thieves is probably second, and it's not even close in comparison.

• motiRobot
    motiRobot Member Posts: 16
    Options

The former motivation was lost and became remote now.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options
    Yes. Proud to be.

Countless things I loved got reworked or straight up removed from the game, yet I always come back.

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143
    Options
    Yes. Proud to be.

I love the game more than anything. I sometimes have 120h played in the last 2 weeks... people might find this concerning, I dont

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 714
    Options

It’s complicated tbh

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,470
    Options

Yes and no.