With regards to Invocations, what are you willing to give up? And for what?

Squippit
Squippit Member Posts: 89
edited February 23 in General Discussions

Weaving Spiders has you trade your health for gen progress. What else would you want to trade?

Your sanity? Your privacy? Your safety? Your health? I think these are all decent trades. Becoming oblivious and blind, permanently having your aura shown (pls no OoO interaction), becoming exposed, losing a hook state, all hefty offers for the Entity.

But what is worth giving these up for? I struggle to think of what I might want as a survivor, and what I'd be ok with survivors having as a killer in exchange for having to patrol basement more often for occasionally getting an easy hook.

I think we'd mostly like to avoid more Haste, at least anything as strong as MFT was.

Getting a hook state BACK is definitely right out. Respawning broken pallets also sounds miserable.

Exit gate progress, global healing speed, longer adrenaline rushes (such as Overcome), shorter debuff durations all sound reasonable, but I'm not sure they're "waste 2 minutes of your time" reasonable. Being able to protect a boon from getting stomped might be interesting. Calling on the Entity to block a boon totem like Plaything totems/5 stacks of pentimento

What about you?

Comments