Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

"Cripple them all" Achievement bugged

TheBrilliantMistake
TheBrilliantMistake Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

I have played a fair amount of Trapper over the few months I've been playing, and have even completed Daily Rituals related to trapping survivors, but this achievement has absolutely no progress, and when checking other tracking websites, they also show no progress. Is the in-game tracker related to the achievement not functioning correctly?

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

You have to grab the survivors out of the trap and not down them/let them free themselves. The wording is just bad, but this is the intentional way and should work.

• chroniconcloud
    chroniconcloud Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I'm on xbox and my progress won't move past 40% , has anyone figured out how to fix this. I'm picking them up but progress wont go higher. I've picked up so many survivors to had this done 4X