Survivors, what's a killer that you actually enjoy going against that others usually don't like?

Options

For me it's Wesker. His Terror Radius and chase music are some of the best in the game. I also enjoy looping him because he's a strong killer but still counterable enough that he's not OP. I also really love the slam and throw animations lol it's so funny to me when he yeets you and you just go flying haha what about you all?

Comments

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,392
    Options

I really like playing against Doctor and the Twins

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 1,026
    Options

It's a nurse. I myself use nurses a lot, so I know how to chased from she. It's fun to play the mind games of running away from her unreasonable onslaught for a long time and rushing gen while she chases other survivors.

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 729
    Options

Pyramid head

he’s so fun to vs and it sucks that not many people play him anymore :(

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,055
    Options

I like Nurse as long as she didn’t use a Midwich offering and isn’t trying to slug and bleed out everyone at 5 gens.

Tombstone Myers. The fear he instills is something this game needs more of. I also love it when Myers penetrates me with his huge pipe while wearing his hospital gown.

I like Bubba, even if they camp. It’s so delicious if we manage to rescue a camped teammate and no one gets downed. Or if they do, we save with a pallet stub or flash light save.

Mr Baldy is fun too if my teammates aren’t afraid of the Lament Configuration.

• Saiph
    Saiph Member Posts: 294
    Options

Personally I hate facing Wesker just due to how badly he's affected by ping, like you think you are behind a wall but you still get hit by his power etc. I wouldn't mind this killer otherwise. The worst part is I have 20 ms of ping myself, but it doesn't matter because the Weskers I face always have 100+ ms for some reason.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options

i am a dredge main do people hate playing against him?

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

Many seem to dislike going against Freddy, but he will always be my favorite killer, regardless if I am playing as or against him.

And I'll go as far as to answer Skull Merchant. I have fun against her when my teammates don't leave me alone.

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

SM, when i play in SWF. Especially when she is trying to control 3 gen.

Blight. Knowing all his stuff as a killer is a key to have a fun in chase against him.

Wesker. It's super fun to go against bad/mediocre Wesker, but it's even more fun to be destroyed by cracked Wesker mains. This killer has so high skill ceiling, i just can't stop to be surprised with him.

• Huge_Bush
    edited March 7
    Options

I only hate nightfall because I hate anything that messes with my vision. It’s why I hate Clown and Freddy’s Dreamworld.

Other than that, Dredge is a good boi, even if he makes using Inner Strength terrifying.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options

The artist is a super fun killer to play against when people don’t use the boring ways to play her lol

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

I've never heard of anyone who didn't like going against Freddy. He is one of the weakest killers and people usually like to go against weak killers. 

If he gets a decent buff as Billy and he will be good at chase, then yes, we will see a wave of hate, as always.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,342
    Options

Skull Merchant, here I dare say it.

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 1,026
    Options

Dredge is an artistic killer. I used to use it a lot, but after watching top-level players play it, I started to like this killer even more. The mind games with him flying into the lockers are very meaningful, and it's fun to outsmart him and be outsmarted.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options

the hatred of dredge probably doesn’t come from a character dislike standpoint a lot of people have accessibility issues when it comes to nightfall and they genuinely don’t mean it

• Huge_Bush
    Options

I dislike going against Freddy because his current design is so unimaginative. I like that he can teleport to gens. I like that he can fake the teleportation as well. I love the blood gushing animation of the teleport as well. Visually, he looks good. But his M2 abilities are lackluster and I dislike the dreamworld only because it bothers my eyes.

I feel like he needs to do more while survivors are in the dreamworld. Like, preset traps on walls that have arms pop out and grab onto survivors if they get too close. He’s the master of dreams, they need to get more creative.

As he is now, any decent survivor can waste a lot of his time. Heck, with Lithe and WoO, I can waste enough time for a gen to pop and I’m terrible at looping.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

For me its Hag. When i realise its her, i cant help myself to hunt for her traps.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

Believe it or not, Freddy is a bit disliked among survivors. I'd say it is because of how boring his power is, even if he is weak.

But this will change eventually.

It is a sad situation, my friend. He will always be my favorite, but I definitely understand why many players don't like him.

• TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 495
    Options

Oni is always fun.

I don't hate going against Freddy, but he's rather boring. It feels like he doesn't have a power. I wouldn't say that about any other killer in the game, even the weaker ones.

• Yharwick
    Yharwick Member Posts: 367
    Options

Twins.

I've always thought being chased by Victor was hilarious.

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 606
    Options

Nurse, Deathslinger, pyramid head, i see why people dislike them, but they´re ´´THE´´ killers for me, lots of mind games, 50/50, i can´t just drop the pallet after 2 or 3 loops like i usually do against m1 killers

• zarr
    zarr Member Posts: 876
    Options

Deathslinger. Dodging shots is just so satisfying, and his shots are very precise so it's something that rewards skill on both sides. And the Slinger player can get really creative with the type of shots they can make work, which demands constant awareness, and makes for cool plays that honestly feel comparably as good to get caught out by as they do to play around. Enjoy it a ton, even more so than Huntress.

Twins. The macrogame focus makes for a nice change in gameflow/approach, with short, fairly fun bouts of trying to somehow do something against Victor. Of course, only really enjoyable with at least 2 other players that know what they are doing and/or are on voice comms.

Doctor. Encourages chases because he can fairly reliably find people, and his chaseplay is uniquely fun.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,483
    Options

Nurse and Legion.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,758
    Options

Hag. As long as they don't put a ton of traps around a hook and then proxy camp.

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    Options

Unpopular opinion: I like to go against killers like Wesker, demo, Chucky and blight. They are really easy to dodge, but most times my teammates screw me.