Allow the killer to surrender once the doors open

Options

There is nothing more frustrating and demoralizing than once you lose as a killer you only have two options, wait until the timer runs out and the survivors finally leave at the last second, or having to go to the doors and eat the tbags and BM. I really, REALLY don't want to go to the doors in those cases, it really gets under my skin if it happens often and I don't think it promotes a good game enviroment as a killer. Can we please have the option of forfeit the match once the doors are open? (If there's a survivor on a hook you can count it as that he escaped). I just really want to go on to the next game without having to wait a whole minute or receiving those BM.

Comments

• smappdooda
    smappdooda Member Posts: 543
    Options

It would be so funny if the killer could just walk out the gate. "Aight... I'mma head out then".

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 1,479
    Options

I usually let them stay at gate and just watch some anime on second monitor.

It's funny how they waste their time just waiting for me.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,541
    Options

I like this idea 💡

I usually go destroy walls and pallets while they are at the gate, they are more than likely teabagging, but I just go break, pallets and walls, however, the option to just be done with the match would be nice as well. I really enjoy that idea.

• elderwitcher96
    elderwitcher96 Member Posts: 77
    Options

Just push them out of the gates, they'll leave unless they want to be hooked. Like seriously get some thicker skin guys.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,541
    Options

It wouldn’t hurt for it to be an option 🤷🏼‍♂️

I make use of my time and go get extra points

• Scarletprince15
    Scarletprince15 Member Posts: 15
    Options

You only encourage bad behavior like that, the "Lmao just go there and eat the tbags, I can do it because it doesn't bother ME" only waste time and isn't helpful at all. There are many people (myself included) that literally prefer to break pallets or do something else in the mean time. Why does the killer literally have to be humilliated to end the match for good? I also want to have fun playing the game.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,121
    Options

As I play Wesker most times I use this time to practise some techs. Sometimes survivors get bored and they sneak up to you and you can 180 them and kill them.

Usually they are mad then, but I always say "just leave".

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,071
    Options

Or...

The survivors could just exit the match, unless they want to be hooked. (Never happens, yet killers are expected to give hatch when they stomp? The hypocrisy...)

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,071
    Options

Killers should be able to exit the match when the gates are opened. No dc penalty.

Survivors should be able to exit the match while their character is being mori'd. No dc penalty.