What's your favorite killer, and why?

The poll is outdated. I'm curious what people think these days.

Mine is the Princess, Hag.

I love her because I love predicting the paths the survivors will run to not only escape me but to complete their objectives. Plus her mori is one of the best in the game, she can tea-bag obnoxious survivors, and has some really fun add-on combos. (Ever ran into a hag running shackles and grandma's heart? Survivors don't get an indication they set off her traps, and she loses her TR. Talk about jump scare.)

Comments

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Mine's Wraith because I like the hidden element of his character. I also like Pig 'cause squeak. x3

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Myers. I like everything about him.
  • Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Wraith. He is the best to mess around with when I am just doing dailies. Also the Huntress, because of her range. Both of them have really sad lores too. :O

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

My main man Mr. Bing Bong, he's so fun to play as

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Da Pig.  I like chasing the dream of death by Reverse Bear Trap.
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Honestly, my favorite killer is the Legion. The only time a monster in a horror game has consistently, even after beating its level, scared me was the Chaser in Slender: The Arrival. The Chaser appears for only one level where you must activate 6 generators to power an escape lift all while the Chaser and Slenderman chase you. The chaser scares because she's consistently chasing you for most of the level.

So when I look at Legion:

• Hooded Killer
    • Can chase you all match
    • Is not stopped by stupid loop mechanics

Due to the similarities I've been rapidly working towards prestiging my Legion and been playing them a fair amount. #LeagueofLegions

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

My main man will always be Trapper Boi. He's big, loud, and the main face of Dead by Daylight. He's the very picture of raw power and speed. He is brutal and stops at nothing to killer, that and he just looks so cool, especially his Hallowed Blight outfit.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Freddy. He helped me understood the basics of a chase better. Was frustrating at first, but well worth it in the end.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@SmokePotion

Stalking Intensifies!

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I love how Wraith plays, the invisibility and sneaking up on people is so much fun.

I wish he was Viable at higher ranks though :cry:

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I love Freddy because I love knowing where everyone is at all times, it allows me to choose when and who I want to attack and give a nice ######### slap to. Appearing in front of Survivors when they don't know where I'm coming from is very rewarding and feels amazing. When I'm any other Killer they run when they see me but when I'm Freddy they have no idea where I am and run without any direction, like birds scattering into the wind, true disarray and fear. Also, it's real freedom when you can slug someone and know where they are at all times so you don't have to worry about the little #########, just wait for some other little Survivor to come save their friend and enter that little sleep of death.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

It was the Clown before the Spirit and the Hag

With spirit and hag, the game generally depends on you and your strategy. Sure, gen rushing is still powerful but you have a good chance for winning most of your games.

Both of them can slug, injure multiple people, put a lot of pressure on survivors, create their own games, they are being able to force survivors to make mistakes, and have decent map pressure.

Against good survivors, I find hag and spirit to be superior to billy and huntress but that's just my opinion.

If I had to choose between hag and spirit, I would go with the little asian girl.

• JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571

I love Trapper, he's fun for me and he is so badass looking

• iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

Legion, because easy DC's.

Jokes.

MM is extremely fun to play. MM is very strong and seem to be a well liked killer by survivors, so everyone has a good match. Not to mention, jump scare myers never gets old.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Spirit but Billy comes close second.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Spirit or Clown.

• mdg2018
    mdg2018 Member Posts: 153

Micheal or Legion, mainly legion because of the design and the idea of the character even though i do wish there were more variety between the 4 people besides appearance and voice

• Shad03

@mdg2018 said:
    Micheal or Legion, mainly legion because of the design and the idea of the character even though i do wish there were more variety between the 4 people besides appearance and voice

Cough Would you like to join a Legion Hangout? If so, go to Off Topic and locate the Resort.

• JoyfulLeader
    edited February 2019

@Shad03 said:

@mdg2018 said:

Cough Would you like to join a Legion Hangout? If so, go to Off Topic and locate the Resort.

Can I join? LOL

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

I have been playing a lot of piggy recently, it is the only killer i can play that adjusts almost perfectly to my playstyle, she hinders the game like non other killer and has incredible end game potential

Lore and personality wise i would say it is either Legion or Spirit, couldnt help but buy their outfits

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Favs overall, in no particular order:

-Spirit: Love her design 100%.  She has awesome sound effects, her ability is fantastically designed that allows for multiple uses.  Sooo many Perks just shine with her, ESPECIALLY Totems! Her personality is just 👌

-Hag:  Great design with an ability that allows for a multitude of strategies and mindgames. People underestimate her.  Has one of the most satisfying Mori.

-Michael Myers: The classic and OG Slasher, has his own chase & theme music.  I love his ability of stalking that can add some creep factor to the game.  His Insta-down is BEYOND satisfying.

-Legion: Gonna catch flak here, but I do enjoy Legion (particularly as Susi with Juli's Mask). I love STABBY STAB STABBING people, I'm a sucker for putting status effects on enemies (played Rogue classes in many RPGS & MMORPGS) so bleeding Survivors fills me with glee.  Discordance is a fantastic Perk, love the shenanigans Mad Grit can open up. Overall I dig the "wearing smiley mask and stabbing people" cliche for slasher films.

-Clown: I just LOVE his aesthic, lore and immense creep factor!  His ability is great, though is semi outclassed by other Top Killers, but I still love it!.  Clown has a great array of Perks, though I wish Coulrophobia was improved upon.  Best of all...HE HAS THE BEST LAUGH xD His laugh fills me with joy!
  • Shad03

@JoyfulLeader said:

@Shad03 said:

@mdg2018 said:

Can I join? LOL

Legion main?

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

I'm glad this is still going! lots of good info here. If we are lucky the devs might even take a peek to see what people are digging on.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

Piggy for sure, I find her really fun to play, both the RBT's and crouching are great imo! Also, all my friends who play DBD are well aware of how I practically cream myself looking at her mori ;)

• The_Bogeyman
    The_Bogeyman Member Posts: 269

Mikey Myers. He brings the creep to creepiness.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Spirit, mainly because when you think you've lost her, she's right on your tail again.

• Ember_Hunter

Dang, Spirit is really popular -.- On the other hand, as a mostly survivor, I have only survived the Spirit once, every single time, she always sneak attacks me and finds me, even though she has the "Can't see survivors while moving through walls" thing. O.o

She is really scary.

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

She can't see survivors while sh'es invisible, but a good spirit player plays by sound. That's why most spirit players stopped when the sound broke.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

It seems as though the three killers I do the best with is Spirit, Huntress, and Myers.

The most fun is certainly Spirit. I love getting within a healing survivor’s terror radius with Nurses Calling and blindsiding them by sneakily phase over to them. She’s got a great power, add-ons, and can pretty much do well on any map. Honestly she’s just as strong as Nurse is but has a better aesthetic and is DEFINITELY easier to master than Nurse, at least in my own opinion.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Wraith.

Because sneaky sneaky first almost-always-guaranteed hit.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775

I like the huntress. Her power set doesn't demand much, except hatchet hitbox fixes so I can throw over waist high stuff reliably. She's the killer that drew me into the game initially.

Spirit, I like. She's a potent force, and stylish.

Susie is up there, too. I like her in super villain colors. Not a huge legion ayer, though.

I like pigs style. Haven't done too much with her, though.

• Bloodartist
    Bloodartist Member Posts: 124

Im torn between the nurse and the spirit. Both for similar reasons:

• spooky, supernatural girls
    • Movement power and way to break the loop
    • surprise grabs/hits
    • mind games
  • KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

The Legion, I love their map pressure

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Spirit. I consider mind games to be the pinnacle of PVP. Noting when someone doubles back on phasing and standing still for them to come to me was the most satisfying thing ever.

• SulfonicFaun52
    SulfonicFaun52 Member Posts: 63

Design wise my favorite killer is doctor because all of his skins just look creepy and fantastic. Game play wise Hillbilly because he has great map pressure, insta downs, and the concept of a huge deformed man running at you at full speed with a chainsaw is terrifying to me and I love it.

• ColgateAdvancedWhite
    ColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616

Nurse.

Apart from triggering dc's, I feel dirty playing her. Great for farming and ranking.

• JoyfulLeader

It's really easy to tell almost everyone's favorite killer here, all you have to do is look at their profile picture

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

atm legion, if the new killer is good I might choose her, The Plague

• inutilem
    inutilem Member Posts: 33

My top fav killer atm is Legion. The chasing down of survivors is what I love most as killer(aside from using moris). When Legion came out, I was like, "Finally! A killer that fits how I like to play as killer!" XD Also, Legion's mori is pretty sweet. <3

My second fav killer is the Pig. She is a real chore to play at times at high rank, but I do adore her. Her lunge can be fun to use and I love that her bear traps can have so many uses. Plus, she is so cute! <3

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

trapper.

because you get to mindgame them before they even know it.

with placing the traps you are predicting their pathes and, if succesfull, get a huge reward.

pure satisfaction when someone steps into a trap.

• GreyCat
    GreyCat Member Posts: 33

Leatherface, he is one big, soft perfect boy <3

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Nurse.

Because I dont like SWF hardcountering everything killers throw at them.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Clown. I got looped so bad when I first started, the concept of slowing them down with gas was really appealing.

I like some of the other killers too but a few are 115%. Clown feels like a standard killer with standard chases but he has that edge when it comes to loops.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Pig is the only killer I truly enjoy playing at all times.

A good game with Huntress or Nurse is also really fun. But I can't be bothered getting good at them. It would require me to lower my DPI from 4000 to at least 1000, and I just can't make that kind of commitment.

• Rogis_Right_Hand
    Rogis_Right_Hand Member Posts: 28

Yeehaw baby, I loves me some a that Billy boy!

• Ember_Hunter

Now that I think about it, can't we just looked at people's profile pics? XD (etc, mine is Nea)

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Freddy has always been my favorite, welcome to prime time #########!