Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Possible Exploit with the new Invocation Perk

Aeve
Aeve Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

Platform: PC (Steam)

i was playing against an Oni, as Sable and a build around the new Invocation Perk (No Mither, Resilience, Iron Will and Invocation: Weaving Spiders) due to Ultimate Weapon of the Killer i was forced out of the Basement during the Ritual and a Teammember (without the perk) continued without me.

During Chase i got downed with Onis Power and a splitsecond later the Ritual finished. Due to the effect to become broken (since i initiated it) i revived instantly and the killer probably thought i activated a cheat.

I dont think thats intendet to happen but since its rather specific i can understand if it wasnt found during PTB.

Not sure if it was due to the situation or if you can revive all the time on the ground if someone finishes the ritual for you.

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

I was interrupted due to screaming as well. I threw on Calm Spirit to invoke in peace. Sheva's skin for Jill Valentine has built in Iron Will with how quiet her grunts of pain are, so it frees up a perk slot for Calm Spirit.

• Aeve
    Aeve Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

i use it because in combination with no mither (since i'll be broken anyway) there are zero grunts of pain which really messes with the killers percetion.