Which outfits are you going to get for Plague and Jane?

pemberley
pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I decided that I’m going to be a Jane main and make her my first p3 character. But besides that, I really like her Waldo outfit and her go go boots.

I just really like all of Jane’s clothes. It will be hard to decide.

As for Plague, I like her red outfit.

Comments

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594

I’m getting her red dress top and skirt, with her casual ponytail with a red bow. I think it’s from her rare and very rare outfits.

• jaemin
    jaemin Member Posts: 3

I love all her outfits, I'm definitely going to become a Jane main too lol.

My favorite outfit is the one with her jeans and red and white striped top. But I'm honestly going to get all of them! 😍🤣

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

The cheapest ones, because I'm poor though

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

For Jane I'll definetly get all the outfits as I'll probably main her. For the Plague? No clue, I find everything pretty nice on her.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

For Jane, the ones with skirts <3

I think base plague is good as she is so I am not gonna buy her a new outfit most probably.

P3? I initially wanted to p3 both of them but p3 requires 4.5 mil bloodpoints which is a lot, I think I am just gonna level them up, I can't afford that.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

I like her blue shirt and skirt outfit! All of her cosmetics are amazing!

As for Plague, I might get her red dress outfit or just the helmet because it looks cool.

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

I love Jane's ripped jeans. And her skirts. And all of her cosmetics. They all look so good.

Not a huge fan of the Plague and I'm not interested in playing her to be honest so I probably won't get any cosmetics for her.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

I might get plague a new weapon, They all look so cool.

I don't buy outfits for killers apart from weapons since you don't actually see them in game so seems like a waste to me.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,085

I will only level up Jane for her Perks. Maybe she will be P3 someday, but I would not play her that much.

For Plague I go with the Standard Outfit, probably P3. Looks the best for me.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

i will only level up jane for her perks since id rather p3 all killers until i p3 all survivors. as for plague imo her default outfit is better than the others, devs did a good job on her design.

• Emhyr
    Emhyr Member Posts: 73

To see them, just look 'Skemooo' youtube channel. He is datamining every ptb to see the most important skins.

• Asssthetic
    Asssthetic Member Posts: 203

Im going to probably wear either the red or black dress with her hair in a pony tail but I love all of her non-recolor outfits and I'm super excited for future outfits for her!

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

Probably her Ponytail/Striped Shirt/Jeans Combo. But I love her thigh high Gogo boots, and dress with the belt. It's actually kinda retro and I like it!

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2019

Don't care for Jane. Not sure what I'd get for Plague, if any. Maybe one of the greenish outfits.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

None. Daddy David all the way.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

None.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

I am not really interested in those characters tbh. I am gonna buy Pig and Freddy and that will keep me entertained. Especially Piggy.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Jane - None. I won't run her. Will get her for one of her perks.

Plague - Not sure. Will run her a bit and see if I like her. Then decide.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

There aren't really choices of outfits to pick from on Plague. There's literally only 1, the rest are just recolors.