Toxic DCs

Options

Well, I believe, I'm done with this game.

Typical match, quite good add ons and +100% bloodpoints for all. But what does the toxic SWF I get do? They decide to spoil my game experience just for the fun of it: they don't even try to repair gens, they just hide in the boxes and dc at the moment I've found them. At the end of the game they make fun of me and the fact that I only got 4k bloodpoints because of their actions.

Please, devs, answer me: why do you promote such behaviour by not punishing it? You seem to care that the game is "fun", so do you consider THIS fun?

I know just one thing: i'm not going to play this ######### game and I won't buy any content here despite my plans to get some until this issue is resolved.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

I repeat it once again:

Dont play killer after rank reset (unless you are into that #########)

• TessaTheDeath
    TessaTheDeath Member Posts: 48
    Options

I don't think I'll be playing much at all: I've just deinstalled the game, finito.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

If you uninstalled the game after one game then you didn't have fun in it for a long time.

Maybe you'll be back. If you played a lot of it you could have been burned out. Only time will tell

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Maybe killer is not for you If you can't stomach it. There are lots of toxic bullies. You have to accept it and find ways to deal with it and stay sane lol.

• DingDongs
    DingDongs Member Posts: 684
    Options

Dev seriously update/rework the report system and remove chatbox

I seriously don't think report system is even work but just for decoration

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406
    Options

Low ranks doesnt care.