The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Q&A Was Disappointing

HatCreature
HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Some of the Questions were repeats from different people but what bugged me the most was not the Thanatophobia revert but the lack of anyone asking about the FREDDY REWORK!

More than 1 person asked about it I know and there was still no mention. Devs, you got lots of dedicated players to a Killer that everyone has mistakenly shamed, we are eager to get some info on our boi! Can we please get SOMETHING, anything, a timeline, some info on how far along, WHAT IS IT? Will it be in the Mid-Chapter, the next chapter? Next year? Please tell us something so we don't lose faith that it's all lies and that he's getting neglected because the community shamed him hard, he deserves more than that and many players have offered very well thought out reworks for him, any of them(mine would be awesome XD) could work so the love is there and we haven't heard anything despite our cries.

I feel like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7fT6PdBptU

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Wait they wont buff Thanatophobia? ######### that was my only hope against gens.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

No one will ask for a Freddy rework on a main chapter because we all knew it wasnt coming. I would wait for the Q&A for the mid-chapter patch.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

They will even nerf it when only 1 or 2 survivors are injured

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Wow #########. You dont know how fast people are popping gens when I'm Spirit. I can literallt catch a person in the 1st 30 seconds and a gen will definitely pop. God that sucks, they didn't buff a fix.

• TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052

Where was the Q&A? I don't see it on their Youtube

• HatCreature

@DudeDeliciousI feel he is fine the way he is, I just think the prospect of something new, possibly something better is exciting. It could be worse, but the possibility that it could be more exciting than it is now is intriguing to me. The Devs have made interesting powers and I'm curious mostly as to what they would do to change him, would it be ######### or would it be even better? It's not that I want it, I just want to know what it is, I don't like people promising something and not going through with it or just forgetting about it.

I don't want Freddy to get worse, but if their idea keeps the Freddy we have now just gets extra abilities, that's cool. But yes, I still do believe he is fine the way he is.

• HatCreature
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

It was pretty disappointing.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Dude this is how business work. They aren't going to give away anything major on Freddy until they're ready to release it.

When hes ready then they will tell you. A lot of us think hes going to come mid chapter anyway, or some different update. I really can't see them releasing him at the same time as a new killer. He's probably going to need his own bit of balancing.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

Thana was nerfed for the first 2 injured survivors.

Haha silly devs its not April 1st yet.

Don't put this in the game. Just leave it how it is in the current live version.

Or be smart and just remove the healing debuff from thana but keep the ptb numbers.

🤦

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Honestly, asking for Freddy when the Q&A is about the new chapter doesn't make sense.

It was disappointing though, they didn't answer most of the questions and they cherry picked some of the easier to answer questions. At least that is my opinion.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

I loved this Q&A simply because they told us the Thanatophobia buff was not going live.

• Slipknirvana
    Slipknirvana Member Posts: 26

I actually enjoyed Thanatophobia because when survivors do a switch on bloodstains it can actually benefit myself. Not that I'm a good killer though. Although I do think there should really be a good way to slow down gens because I actually have been in a game as killer where the gens all popped within two minutes. This was with two survivors already down. They didn't have any items either.

• TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052

What are some questions you would have wanted them to answer?

• Stompa
    Stompa Member Posts: 154

most people gave up on freddy, and even more gave up on the devs. we just roll with the flow and make the best of it, or just take a break for a month or more