Killer buffs/survivor nerfs

Options
2»

Comments

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 449
    Options

This.

The new Invocation has so much potential to be good and they took the safest route they could (10 BNP charges on all gens).

Perks like Lightfooted, Boon Illumination can be salvaged to be good but they just don't do it.

But, idek what their thought process is like, so...

• canonjack001
    canonjack001 Applicant Posts: 66
    Options

Because they are considering those meaningless stat produced by low MMR.

I wouldn't be surprised if they buff nurse and nerf nightmare in future.

• TerraEsram
    TerraEsram Member Posts: 571
    Options

You know that killer also get a sound sensor for people with sound problem? Survivor just get the heart, who help with the terror radius and some exception like the lulaby of sadako when she was undetectable

• felipesegatto1
    felipesegatto1 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 95
    Options

unfortunately survivors opinions are worthless to BHVR

• felipesegatto1
    felipesegatto1 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 95
    Options

they simply dont care if we are happy we the changes they’ve been doing last years

• Witchubtet
    Witchubtet Member Posts: 640
    Options

Where? I can’t see that in the settings. All I see is Heartbeat Visual and FOV.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,454
    edited March 17
    Options

I agree on Huntress. The crys about survivor nerfs though as a 90% playing survivor person I'm happy with the mangled nerf, 3 gen solution and of course all info we have now it's much better than a couple of years ago. The only complains I have is tunneling being worse nowdays. I would be fine with killers getting something basekit if survivors got something anti tunneling basekit wise.

Overall killer and survivor both are more fun now than years ago. For many that complains a lot are probably only playing one role or has forgotten how bad the game used to be with a lot of thing being very OP like keys, moris etc etc. Also I think many are getting tired of the game also which happens after years of playing the same game.

• scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 443
    Options

Survivors: "WAAAGH, why do killers only play Nurse/Blight/Wesker?"

Also survivors: "Every buff to a non meta killer is an affront to God and I'm going to start a crusade!"

• TerraEsram
    TerraEsram Member Posts: 571
    Options

I think it's the same parameters

I have a broken headset, and can't buy a new one for the moment, so I practically play without sound

And when I play killer, I got some light notification about the sound, if you look at the border or the screen, when a survivor run (for exemple) you got sometimes a red line from where it come from

• Coffeecrashing
    Coffeecrashing Member Posts: 3,338
    Options

BHVR released the Top 5% MMR stats a while ago, and Huntress was underperforming there too.

We have a major game problem, where most killer tier lists are based off of 6000+ hour competitive players, and doesn’t represent public games at all. In the public games we are in, regardless of our MMR, Huntress was underperforming.

Huntress needed buffs, because she got nerfed by the map updates that added a lot more line of sight breakers to the maps.