Please do smthg about impunity

lukeneves
lukeneves Member Posts: 50

Toxic behaviour is not addressed at all. I see no temp bans at all even after video evidence. Yes I follow the profiles on Steam to know for sure. NOTHING except cheaters is addressed in this Game - NOTHING AT ALL - BHVR destroying a community all by themselves for the money grab.

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177

You don't go into detail but since you do specifically mention that cheating is the only thing being punished...

Most of what people consider "toxic" in the game (camping, slugging, flashlight bully squads, etc) are not against the rules. In terms of toxicity, the only thing that would really fall under that umbrella that would be against the rules (unless you count cheating as toxicity, which I guess kind of fair but I see cheating as its own thing) are EGC threats/isms).

• lukeneves

I'm talking about stepping on the last survivor alive for no reason, when there is no one left. I'm talking about blocking a survivor against a wall for no reason, holidn the game hostage. Working with survivor to find the other survivor. Just examples.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,516

I’ve been punished many times by Survivor teammates because I am trying to complete the hatch challenge. There’s so many times where my teammates work with the Killer to eliminate me. I report it every time but not once have I ever gotten a notification that action was taken.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,177

The first thing is not against the rules (T-bagging/stomping/whatever you want to call it)

The other two however can be pending the context (like bodyblocking a survivor so you can throw up on them as Plague isn't against the rules but body blocking a survivor so they can't play for 20 minutes is) so I don't know what to tell ya if you're doing the reporting, submitting the video evidence stuff, and still not seeing action taken.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

It is true. Those very few people i reported with evidence are still playing the game without penalty. Getting called nasty things is one thing and i just ignore that, but crossing the line (family should die on cancer, get raped ect) should not left unpunished.

• lukeneves

Same here brother. I think the trash talk I can almost understand - the game is nerve racking. But the toxic attitude within game is unacceptable - video evidence being submitted and ZERO real action being taken is complete F* U to the normal gamers who YES want to win but still play within normality, without gratis toxicity towards other players.

• lukeneves

I hear you. But yeah the bannable stuff isn't getting actioned at all. They tell you they did something and then I see them gaming the same day (new comments on their profile page, talking trash about a game that just happened) - they are not getting banned, i guarantee you. ONLY exclusively cheaters are getting banned and I know this as I managed to ban 3 players with video evidence. I follow every single player I report. (I just cant follow EPIC Games, consoles etc, but STEAM you bet I follow them to know)