The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Demogorgon Camera Bugged (Long time)

MonsterKill
MonsterKill Member Posts: 15

For some reason you can't look all the way down as Demogorgon (camera seems to be capped more than it used to be) which is super annoying when tracking survivors dropping from buildings, hills, for me I always look down to keep track of important things like blood, scratch marks, tile structure to have the most optimal pathing, movement and one more reason which I won't mention. :)

This bug has been in the game for over a half a year if I'm not wrong and I remember Clown having the same issue however looks like on Clown it got randomly fixed in some recent patch, so I was wondering when will this issue be fixed on Demogorgon dog too.

I reported this multiple times in the past and all I got is automatic emails, marked as duplicated report and 2 bloodwebs of bloodpoints.

I'd love this small issue to be finally fixed since I've seen the team add invisible walls on maps to prevent Demogorgon from doing cool things meanwhile this has been left out for so long.

Thank you, hope this will be solved in the near future.

Have a great day. :)

5 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Troster
    Troster Member Posts: 1

I agree! We need this to fix :)

you rlly can't do that 95% of other killers can and losing track of the blood oon the ground can cost a lot of time!

we rlly need a fix on that... and you already did some changes to the Demogorgon so why not fixing that as well already?😘

• Traitorous
    Traitorous Member Posts: 6

This bug has made Demogorgon needlessly excruciating to play in certain situations the past several months, really hoping to see it fixed