8-9 bottle clown and 10 hatchet huntress

Options
supersonic853
supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,372

Now that him and Huntress have been buffed for a bit thought id ask how people feel for these now. The ammo buffs is nice on paper its just stacking other addons as well.

Comments

• Yharwick
    Yharwick Member Posts: 433
    Options

Huntress buff is hilariously overdone, congrats you made a low A tier killer mid A tier.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,958
    Options

9 bottle Clown probably isn't an issue but I would like to see Cheap Gin Bottle reworked as a new add-on now that 6 bottles are base-kit, perhaps becoming my old favorite Clown add-on, the old Garish Makeup Kit. Same goes for Iri Pinky Finger obviously.

10 hatchets is too much and lessens the need for Huntress to reload often. Hatchet amount base-kit buff is fine but you have to change her inventory add-ons to compensate. Still would have been far better to add more lockers to help Dredge and Trickster but it is how it is I guess.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

Huntress is as annyoing as always because of her oversized hatchet hitboxes.

All that Clown's buff proved to me is that he is another Killer who cannot become stronger without a rework, because current Clown with more bottles and his buffed effects is just insufferable to go against.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,225
    Options

I like the huntress buff

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,329
    Options

The huntress buff was only needed in gigh level where she is actually not a good killer due to map rng. However 90% of the playerbase still manages to lose against trapper so its an uneeded change. In regards to clown he is still the same joke he was before, a little less funny but still a joke.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,190
    Options

Trickster is still stuck at 44 Knives by the way.

Give him back his old 60 Knife count.

• jayoshi
    jayoshi Member Posts: 305
    Options

As someone who plays clown a lot, I like it because now I can pick other add-ons to use and mix it up. I was always spending blood points so I could get extra bottles. I think his pinky finger change was needed but I think the max should have been set to 2 instead of 1. His bottles do not do direct damage so hitting them with a bottle still does not guarantee a down. I haven't played a huntress game since but I have played against her quite a few times. I didn't notice a big issue with her and I'm sure it was nice for the killer not having to stop chase to reload a bunch of times. Her speed buff being reverted back was a very good change. I still don't know what they were thinking because no one asked for that lol.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,454
    Options

If they rework Huntress extra hatches addons to something else it's ok. She will still be a very strong killer but why not we already have Blight and Nurse that will always be better.

Clown needed them buffs he is still not a strong killer but better, so all is fine there. Nice blurry sight nerf of the purple bottles also.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 490
    Options

Nobody likes Main Event, though.

Like, it was cool when it was a pointless thing that sometimes maybe did something but now it's way too common and you're expected to actually rely on it now

Which may be cool, bit that throw rate makes it feel terrible. New Trickster feels like he just builds up guaranteed Lacerations or just M1s that's so lame. So much for the machine gunning Kpop psychopath

• Choaron
    Choaron Member Posts: 143
    edited March 21
    Options

Felt that neither deserved such a big buff, honestly. But Clown at least got 2 significant nerfs along the buffs, Huntress, on the other hand, is a complete mystery. No idea what BHVR devs were thinking here.

• duygu
    duygu Member Posts: 317
    Options

midslinger needed the buff not huntress

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,914
    Options

10 hatchet huntress is a waste. double wind-up huntress is stronger but that is about it. she is less add-on dependent with caveat that add-ons make her better. clown needed those buffs but he didn't deserve any of negative changes.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,274
    Options

Yeah, but thats not the point here. From what I understand this person just wants him to have 60 knives without any other change, and to that I say its a bad idea.