We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Are Stealth Killers Viable?

Mentally_Mechanical
Mentally_Mechanical Member Posts: 58

I wanna gauge the thoughts of the community on this, do you think stealth killers are currently viable? If not, tell us why you think so.

Are Stealth Killers Viable? 20 votes

Yes
40%
glitchboisolidestcross6309SHARKBOSSbebetterBlightedTrapperSoGoTieBreakerTyler3 8 votes
Some are, some aren't
40%
OnryosTapeRentalsaeonskulLeFennecFoxStarrseedCypheriusDepressedlegionAstelqnyun 8 votes
Weak, but usable
5%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
No
15%
GibberishBlueberryBOFH 3 votes

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited March 21
    No

The results of this are going to be skewed because you haven’t defined what you mean by “viable”. People use that word very differently.

For many people viable is as simple as is it playable and you can do well. Which by that definition everything is viable.

I use viable as is a win possible without tunneling/camping, with both sides of equal high skill, not reliant on survivor mistakes to win, with them being a swf on voice coms. Which by this definition is a very low number of killers.

Post edited by Blueberry on
  • SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 1,025
    Yes

Depends on who is against you.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,323
    Yes

i played scratched mirror on lerrys with an aura build had to let ppl go bc i felt bad yes they are very viable

hehe dont let them pop then

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 345
    Yes

Any killer that can damage/down you before the chase even starts is pretty tough to face.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,062
    edited March 23
    No

All the stealth-focused Killers are pretty bad.

Even the best one, Wraith, is just "pretty okay", and he barely counts as a stealth Killer in my option.

The main benefit of his power is the movement speed buff and the lunge distance boost after decloaking. The Undetectable and invisibility effects are just a nice bonus.

Post edited by Gibberish on