Rebecca skin and other RE skins wanted - thoughts?

Options
Ariel_Starshine
Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
edited January 19 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello all!

I found this on reddit, posted by "u/MeretrixDominum" sorry if credit was originally elsewhere.

I was wondering if we could get this skin for Rebecca, and possibly her cheerleader skin? What are the odds Capcom would allow it? Does anyone else want any more RE skins, and if so, which? Please discuss your thoughts and support on these (and others) :)

Comments

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,200
    Options

I'm curious if BHVR would consider this skin a little too far in terms of sexualisation. I think it's borderline, personally, but especially with Rebecca's other RE0 skins it's clear that RE as a franchise is more willing to put its characters in skimpy outfits than DBD is. I'd like to see it, but I'd also understand if this one didn't make the cut.

In terms of other RE skins, though, I am BEGGING for an Alex Wesker skin for the Mastermind. I'd become a Wesker main, I'd actually learn how to play him, I want it so bad. Death is her escape... but not this one.

Moira Burton would be nice to see, too. She'd fit quite well, considering her mechanics in that game.

• Sean_Lennox3
    Sean_Lennox3 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I would love to. For rebecca i would by any glamour there is :D

But i also would enjoy it if Barry would get a character to play as. Really like the oldtimer^^