The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So do you bother......?

Espshiva
Espshiva Member Posts: 19

So is it just me or do some of you not even bother to wiggle to try and get out anymore, the only time i actually try to get out is if im running with a swf or i know for a fact i can get out with boil over, other than that i dont bother because the reward isnt worth it, back when boil over and other perks used to speed up the wiggle yeah it felt pretty good but unless your running with someone whos actively good at running perks like breakout i just dont see the point anymore.

Comments

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,774

its not worth running them and thats good.

the whole idea of wiggle perks is flawed from the start since wiggeling only exists so the killer cant bring the survivor always down the basement or into a deadzone.

when wiggle perks where actually good all the killer could do is slugg wich surv dont like and i honestly think its not a good concept to start with that a survivor can make getting hooked difficult. the chase was difficult and long enough no reason to make hooking a chore too

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857

I still wiggle just in case the killer is taking me to a more distant Scourge hook and either doesn't make it or someone takes a hit for me. Sure, both of those options are rare, but if I don't wiggle and someone comes in for a block that might lead to a snowball effect. Always wiggle even if the situation doesn't seem to call for it.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,389

I wiggle every time. If you don't then they get their pick of hooks, including Scourge hooks.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,987

why would i stop wiggling when it's always a slight chance to excape the grasp. Besides people take hits like it's candy when the killer carrying in solo q.

• Espshiva
    Espshiva Member Posts: 19

Its not most of the time its every time,the game is very killer sided right now

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,044

While I would agree that the game is leaning towards the Killer side, this still does not mean that you should be allowed to wiggle free on a frequent basis.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

That feeling when you take hits for a teammate but they're not even trying.

• alpha5
    alpha5 Member Posts: 293

I wiggle so I can feel superior to a mate taking a hit in front of a hook at 20% wiggle progress. Bonus points for them being the only non-injured survivor left.

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 820

Wiggling gives a bunch of points, too.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,373

Wiggling isn't meant for you to actually escape the killer's grasp, it exists to prevent the killer from always taking you to the Basement or to a strategically powerful hook.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,849

Depends, often it gives me a chance to sip my coffee or take a bite of food etc but if the killer starts trying to take me to hooks I don't want to be on then I will start to struggle