The knight's guard can climb?

Options
gatkins121
gatkins121 Member Posts: 17
edited March 28 in General Discussions

Why is it possible for this guard to climb? one of the maps where there's platforms you can run up on machinery (autohaven wreckers) and jump over the window to the ground.... i'm already running from the knight ... and as i've gone up the machinery, all of a sudden the guard levitates up the drop and over the window ledge into where i was. i look forward to hearing this is by design because to be frank it's getting really tiring dealing with these ridiculous ideas for killers with buggy combos

Answers

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,372
    Options

Because the knights pretty meh anyway? The off chance you enter LoS in a upstairs map and actually get the guard on you probably you werent really paying attention. And its not like the guards are some amazing thing anyway as the knights probably below as well so not like they can pincer you?

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,186
    Options

They can't patrol up hills/elevations like that, but if they spot you, they'll immediately fly to your position regardless of where you were spotted and begin the Hunt. It's by design.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

I once saw a survivor teabagging on the roof of Thompson house, so I fired a guard just inside the house below the roof edge and brilliantly, it detected the survivor and flew up there. Caught the survivor by guard who tried to flee but got hit right as they jumped off, even worse for them, I was stood underneath waiting for them to drop 💀🗡

Karma for a teabagger

I do find that vertical plays are very inconsistent and usually don't work.