If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

2 killers vs 8 survivors??

Options

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to make a 2 killer vs 8 survivor mode because my brother and I are both Killer mains and want to play together but cannot play survivor to save our lives, so if you could add this it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, ApexOutlaw

Best Answer

• SuperCop
    SuperCop Applicant Posts: 137
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think we should at least try it. I imagine being on a team as killer would take some pressure off. Make it more chill for killers which would also be better for the survivors, too.

Answers

• ApexOutlaw184
    ApexOutlaw184 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 31
    Options

• ApexOutlaw184
    ApexOutlaw184 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 31
    Options

• CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 467
    Options

It might be possible in a future modifier event someday. I'd be curious to try it too, but I don't know how much I'd enjoy it long term. I'd have to try it in order to find out.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,689
    Options

It's definitely on the dev's radar at least. When they did a survey gauging interest in additional game modes/modifiers, 2v8 made an appearance.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762
    edited April 1
    Options

Certainly fun, but I'm pretty sure it'll kill matchmaking as a permanent mode.

Would be a modifiers I guess, or we could even make it just "happen" on normal matches randomly, I believe that's actually… exciting.

Like, I mean, game can have more and more weird modifier then CRAM ALL THAT ONTO ONE MATCHMAKING, we have bad maps, bad perks, meme builds for both survivor and killer, why not make it more "party game" ish by adding chaotic modifiers that just happens randomly?

• TetroXyD
    TetroXyD Member Posts: 25
    Options

Even if it would make me laugh a lot, I am convinced that this game mode will never see the light of day for the simple reason that the concept of looping becomes simply impossible with 2 killers.

The Light out event demonstrated that "fun" parameters only generate complaints because players instantly switch to tryhard mode.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,065
    Options

Im hoping 2 killer mode comes one day but maybe not that many survivors but more health states and it will probably be bit different than normal mode.