If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

what chapters does everybody want

Options
09SHARKBOSS
09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157

ima name a few but dont worry you can name your own

what chapters does everybody want 40 votes

FNAF
32%
BlueberryGeneralVaeonskulglitchboiQwQwOrangeBearFilthyLegionRevival09SHARKBOSSjonifireLord_KaineqnyunSamatrainNerroso 13 votes
friday the 13th
12%
Robotfangirl67NebulaMrRetsejDepressedlegionSoGo 5 votes
predator
5%
OrthaneYharwick 2 votes
candyman
5%
CorvusCorax86katspaw 2 votes
other (you name it)
35%
GibberishNos37JustAShadowSpookyPumpkinPiezMarc_go_soloReverseVelocitySmoeWowiedwight444D0NN1ED4RK0TheSingularitycaligraphYulechkaLiveUnusedkillername 14 votes
multiple (name all the ones you want to be here)
10%
HerInfernalMajestyMechWarrior3Tyler3IronLotus9269 4 votes

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    Options
    FNAF

cant lie this is all i care if it gets added

• Unusedkillername
    Unusedkillername Member Posts: 121
    Options
    other (you name it)

it doesn't even have to be a chapter but give me Scooby Gang cosmetics or give me death

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 714
    Options
    other (you name it)

I want a secondary silent hill chapter

Walter Sullivan as killer

Henry and Eileen as survivors

and another silent hill realm map

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,052
    Options
    other (you name it)

Clock Tower

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 556
    Options
    other (you name it)

Lollipop Chainsaw and Dead Rising as paragraphs would both be cool. A second Silent Hill chapter would also be nice if they planned on doing a sequel again, or even just Henry as a legendary set.

There's not really much left that would be cool as far as licenses go, so ultimately I'd like to see more original chapters that they'd (hopefully) put actual thought into.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,052
    Options
    FNAF

FNAF has me excited but I’m also eagerly awaiting for horror classic chapters with DBDs own take of a vampire or werewolf type killer.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    edited March 19
    Options
    FNAF

respect both of these(more so scooby doo but dwight shaggy skin is required and a scooby demo skin bc u know why)

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    Options
    other (you name it)

I’d rather have ghostface with a shaggy cosmetic

• 09SHARKBOSS
    Options
    FNAF

.. join the devs

do it

please

(he even was a ghostface in the first movie which is even better)

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    Options
    other (you name it)

Yes that’s why I want ghostface to have shaggy as a cosmetic

man I love Matthew Lillard and his movie roles

• 09SHARKBOSS
    Options
    FNAF

he could also be a fnaf legendary as him with no helmet on

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,470
    Options
    other (you name it)

Phantasm

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,680
    Options
    other (you name it)

Another android chapter. Inferior humans.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    Options
  • 09SHARKBOSS
    Options
    FNAF

yo @Tyler3 name the chapters you want to be added id love to hear em bud

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,680
    Options
    other (you name it)

Yes 😏. We need more mechanical masses to claim what is rightfully ours.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    Options
  • Tyler3
    Tyler3 Member Posts: 40
    Options

Predator chapter - Dutch as the survivor (hopefully other characters such as Naru as a legendary style too), Predator as the killer (with styles from each film) and a jungle themed map.

Tomb Raider chapter - Lara Croft as the survivor (with styles from all the different games and maybe legendary styles for characters such as Jonah and Amanda). Not sure if there would be a killer, but if there was, it would probably be Natla, or maybe Himiko. Wow, the choices for a map are endless, Yamatai, Sanctuary of the Scion, Croft Manor, Paititi...

Pennywise chapter - Survivors would be Bill and Beverly (with legendary styles for other members of the Losers Club), Pennywise as the killer (maybe with styles for all the different creatures he transforms into) and the map would be either the town of Derry, or probably the sewers underneath.

Stranger Things chapter #2 - Joyce and Hopper as the survivors (hopefully legendary styles for new and existing Stranger Things survivors, such as a Robin style for Nancy). The killer will be Vecna (with maybe a style of him when he was still human) and for the map there are a few choices. The town of Hawkins, Hawkins high school, or somewhere set entirely in the upside down.

Resident Evil chapter #3 - Ethan and Mia/Rose as the survivors (with new outfits and legendary styles for previous Resident Evil characters, such as a Mr X style for Nemesis, Ada Wong's Resident Evil 4 Remake outfit, or Leon's casual outfit from the Resident Evil 2 remake). The killer would be Lady Dimitrescu (with styles for the other characters in Resident Evil Village, such as Miranda) and the map would be Castle Dimitrescu.

The Walking Dead chapter - Survivors would be Rick and Michonne (with various styles for themselves and legendary styles for characters such as Daryl, Carol, Glenn and Maggie, but hopefully those characters would get their own chapters anyway). The killer could be Negan, Alpha, or the Governor and the choices for a map are vast. The Prison, Alexandria, Hershel's farm or King County.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,849
    Options
    other (you name it)

Presently, I'm hanging on for "The Evil Within" to appear within the realms. The choice in Killer options is insane, and survivor-wise they aren't lacking neither.

Also, I'm hoping that if the delve into podcasts then "The Magnus Archives" would be the first option. The universe TMA is set in has quite a few similarities with DBD, and I'd love to see this type of media represented in-game.

Honestly, there's so many still to go, and many options beyond. These are just licenses - original chapters will only be limited by the imagination.

• caligraph
    caligraph Member Posts: 352
    Options
    other (you name it)

I'd love a control chapter or more resident skins for the villains

also anything but fnaf

• katspaw
    katspaw Member Posts: 13
    Options
    candyman

They've given us everything I ever dreamed about in terms of licensed chapters, honestly. Now I'm mostly very interested in seeing the original characters and chapters they introduce! Dredge and Unknown are my favorite original DBD killers so I hope they keep going in that kind of design direction. So creepy and cool

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,058
    Options
    other (you name it)

Event Horizon.

• SpookyPumpkinPiez
    SpookyPumpkinPiez Member Posts: 278
    Options
    other (you name it)

Scary Movie

Specifically, Brenda and Cindy

• FilthyLegionRevival
    FilthyLegionRevival Member Posts: 303
    Options
    FNAF

My goofy ahh didn't see the bottom one but the main one is FNAF since it'll get my bestie to play again. Though other than that, Dying Light.

• JustAShadow
    JustAShadow Member Posts: 117
    Options
    other (you name it)

Any From Software game chapter (Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Sekiro, Elden Ring).

• Orthane
    Orthane Member Posts: 373
    Options
    predator

Please just not FNAF. I really hope it never comes to DBD. Please no.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,468
    Options

Pennywise, the mummy, terminator chapter.

• dwight444
    dwight444 Member Posts: 140
    Options
    other (you name it)

the pp poo poo man

• thelegendoflexie
    thelegendoflexie Member Posts: 3
    Options

FNAF, just because I think that'd be super fun

Friday the 13th, he's a classic just like Myers, Freddy, and Ghostface, add Jason to the group chat LOL

A Scooby-Doo event, I think we'd all have fun with the costumes, hopefully we'd be able to dress like the Mystery Gang, and a solve-a-mystery type of event. I think I'd be fun!

• 09SHARKBOSS
    Options
    FNAF

good man/woman/other being i dont judge. im glad we have another being that wants fnaf

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 975
    Options

I can’t let go of wanting to see the Phantasm in the game. Also I’d love to see the Insidious/Conjuring franchises make an appearance.