If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What is/was your answer in this survey question?

Options
DH3206
DH3206 Member Posts: 250

• If any, in what ways would you change the Deep Rift to improve its value?

I answered with this:

More BP in the free track. 5000 points per level is not much appealing when you first get 20.000 points in the last page. Maybe up it to 50-100k, since the deep rift is something special since the skins may or may not return to the store. And maybe shards, enough to buy 1/3th of a skin of your choice since there are so many skins in the game nowadays.

What is your answer or what would your answer be if you did the survey?

I also said in the last option, where you could tell the devs something, that the skin price for shards is way too high. It costs almost one entire devotion level to even get one skin.

Comments

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,282
    Options

Something other than ugly blue recolors

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,300
    Options

I didn't even get this question.

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    Options

I also didn‘t get the question

• K139K05
    K139K05 Member Posts: 217
    Options

More BP/Iridescent Shards.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,061
    Options

I actually don’t mind them putting recolors there at all, it’s just that the recolors have looked really cheap and bad. So it’s more the quality I feel.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 647
    Options

I didn't get this question.

I'm getting pretty tired of not being able to respond to the questions I'm actually interested in…

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,222
    edited April 5
    Options

There is no may or may not. They have said outright that Deep Rift is the one exception to the "Every Very Rare will eventually come to the store" caveat. Deep Rift skins are the only true FOMO that exists in this game (that and charms, though if the store changes currently on the PTB is evidence, that's changing as there is currently on the PTB a Clown bundle that includes the 3 Clown-related charms and his chicken outfit at a hefty discount. Like 700 for me, and I am only missing one of the charms.)

• Bafugaboo
    Bafugaboo Member Posts: 339
    Options

I put that I would like to pick the order that the skins appear in the rift. That way I could get the skins earlier that I actually will use.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

Same as yours, actually.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,080
    edited April 6
    Options

Swap the Deep Rift Bloodpoints for Iri Shards.

I would have liked if Deep Rift colors changed from Rift to Rift instead of being blue all the time, it's getting bland.

That was the answer I gave in the survey.

Post edited by Caiman on
  • MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,734
    Options

Hmm I also didn't get the question either but I am also a big fan of BP and I used to waste all my shards on the Shrine but it doesn't feel worth it anymore. Any way we can get a lot of BP without it crossing the line of being pay to win is good by me

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Interesting that not all identical surveys were distributed to players.

This question wasn’t on the survey I received, either.