If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

do you want fnaf to ever come to dbd

Options
09SHARKBOSS
09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157

this is to help the devs get a general percentage

do you want fnaf to ever come to dbd 30 votes

yes
30%
GeneralVaeonskulGuiltiiStarrseedEmpireCity830TheSingularityjonifireBlightedTrapperqnyun 9 votes
no
46%
n000b51HerInfernalMajestyJustAShadowReverseVelocityArchol123KatsuhxPMechWarrior3CorvusCorax86ember__lolcaligraphYulechkaLiveVibranToucanmoputopiaMashedTomato 14 votes
yes just not THOSE fnaf fans(you know what kind im talking about)
23%
ExcelSwordSowbugSpirit_IsTheBest09SHARKBOSSSleepyHTyler3Maddo 7 votes

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    Options

i hope you know at least what kind of fans im talking about

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 715
    Options

fnaf can come later tbh

I feel like there’s more IPs that should be in dbd and then we get a fnaf chapter later

• 09SHARKBOSS
    Options

makes sense but i mean eventually coming to dbd not like as the next chapter

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 310
    Options
    yes

I don't especially care. Though if I had the choice of it ever being in the game or not, I'd say sure, why not?

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 975
    Options
    no

Mm.. not a huge fan. I’d be okay if the franchise never came to DBD.

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 255
    Options
    no

I don't really see what kind of killer they could do with it. It seems like it would just be a midrange-attack or teleport-killer, maybe summoning. In the end nothing new besides the design I think.

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 327
    Options
    no

FNAF is just a static game for kids appreciating the jump-scares. DbD isn't the Backdoors.

• ExcelSword
    ExcelSword Member Posts: 451
    edited May 8
    Options

I like the FNAF games. I wouldn't mind a FNAF chapter, but I am not sold on it.

The gameplay loop is pretty good and builds the tension up very well, but the release of that tension and suspense results in a mediocre jumpscare. It is the kind of thing that scares children. And I think it is telling that lot of children love the game. Half my nieces and nephews love these games and only a couple of them are older than 12 now.

When I think about it, I don't see much harm in letting my niece play FNAF, or watch it on youtube. But I would absolutely not approve of her watching or playing Resident Evil games, or watching Alien. The fact that I am fine with FNAF however, I think is kinda telling.

I think that is really the biggest issue with it. It doesn't fit the game because at the end of the day it is perceived as childish, regardless of whether it is a good series or not.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    Options

fair but id still enjoy having it

i see what you mean and im glad your family likes the game series

the jumpscares could be part of the power

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 327
    edited May 8
    Options
    no

Well, there is already a purple fancy clown in DbD, a big pink rabbit & a nasty bear. Why you really need to add some animatronics in this game ? Jumpscares don't suit very well on DbD (I mean, at least after the first time you was afraid by…) in the time.
    In the 'Poppy wants to play' game, you also have some fearful giant flashy horrors but I just hope they will never be added as killers into DbD…

• 09SHARKBOSS
    Options

i get it but i still think itd be fun to add them and maybe there could also be skins for ppl too