If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Help! What to do when 2 remaining Survivor hides?

Options
OmegaXII
OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,173
edited April 6 in General Discussions

Two survivors left, only with 1 Gen to do. But they just refused to do Gens and instead hide for an extremely long time (Still hiding now)… So what should I do here?

PS: LMAO Unknown keep saying "Help me.. please"

Update: Finally the game ended after almost an hour by me finding one out of nowhere, kill him, and the last one T-bag on hatch. I just reported and turn off the game… FK :(

Post edited by OmegaXII on

Comments

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 255
    Options

I mean after 1 hour you've won automatically if you want to wait so long xD Besides that there's only the chance of finding them or hoping the crows do their job ^^

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 431
    Options

You can report it if it took too long

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 431
    Options

True esp with regression limit which severely reduce match time

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    Options

Can try reporting them. At this point they're trying to outlast each other. It's obviously a massive waste of everyone's time.

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,675
    Options

This is Coldwind, just look for them

they have nowhere to hide

• tyantlmumagjiaonuha
    tyantlmumagjiaonuha Member Posts: 463
    Options

According to the Survivor's Rulebook created by people like him, this case requires one of two types of responses.

1. go along with the survivors' game of hide-and-seek. They are playing to see how far they can go in stealth, with moderate action to keep the crows from flying. You don't know how many minutes and hours they will be satisfied, but the killers are employees of the attraction and have no right to refuse to work.

2. Move closer to the edge of the map so as not to scare the survivors and let them complete the gen. They are scared of the heartbeat you make.

You decide which scenario you want.

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,675
    Options

lol assuming it takes 90 seconds to go to the corner of the map and then back

• bodilystew_
    bodilystew_ Applicant Posts: 32
    Options

snore as loud as possible until they either get a crow, dc, or die due to the 1 hour shutdown timer

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,851
    Options

Whenever you do find one, slug one and more often than not- they’ll crawl in the direction the other one is hiding. This will give you a very poor man’s version of Premonition for killers, but at least it’ll help narrow down the part of the map they’re in. If you still can’t find them, at least you punished one of them by slugging, thus making his time feel wasted- then when he bleeds out, EGC starts. Hopefully you find Hatch first and exit gates are not too far away. But having unknown is good for guarding the gates with his husks in fairly close proximity.

Now as far as finding that first one, keep checking lockers and mix up your movement- sometimes doubling back may throw them off guard and leave them exposed from whatever area they were hiding in. They have to move around a bit to avoid crows. Walking back and forth in the same spot does not work. Your biggest problem would be totems. They could do the totem cheese to avoid crows.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,050
    Options

I usually check basement or the outskirt of the maps. If you were playing survivor where would you hide?

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Did you end up finding them?

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,472
    Options

You think they would be posting here if they didn’t “look” for them?

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,173
    Options

Well eventually I found one… killed him immediately, and the other one proceeded to spam notification and T-bag on Hatch… so mature…

I reported them and turned off the game :(

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,776
    Options

Start recording and patrol gens. If they don't touch the gens for 10 minutes straight, then they are reportable. If they touch gens, then you can seek them out. Annoying, but the report is a delayed solution.

(The 10 minutes comes from an older thread when BHVR was asked what constitutes 'holding the game hostage', the timer may have changed for their internal rules, especially given the new 3gen/kick limit, but 10 minutes was the last I was aware of.)

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,402
    Options

It's been a long time since I've bleed someone out(once in the past two years) but after 10 min let them afk on the ground, obviously they enjoy doing nothing. Ofc I mean when you find one. I actually have the mind and heart to understand the games over and all I am doing is wasting my own time in this scenario. But hey i get it, some people like to act like a 10 year old.

• HolyDarky
    HolyDarky Member Posts: 240
    Options

Unfortunately, this happens sometimes. You can try to report them but if you will get a result is the question.

I personally don't understand these players because it is not even a "I want hatch for the points" thing anymore because imagen how many matches and BP you can get in this hour. This is just give the killer a bad feeling/force them to dc by holding the game hostage. But then how boring has your life to be that you do such a stupid thing.

I really hope this will not happen again to you and you next machetes will be funny and enjoyable

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 606
    Options

nothing, you just cry

(4 minutes of pure suffering)