Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

What are counters to slugging for 4k?

Options

I constantly get trapped in slug-for-4k matches as a survivor and I don’t know what to do. What are some options? Is there anything optimal?

Answers

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,254
    Options

There are none. You ether try to hide for 4 minutes so the other dude bleeds out or just accept it and run into the killer to go next instead of wasting your time

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,793
    Options

Uninstalling can be a good option if you have an alternative way to pass the time. Technically you can bring Unbreakable, but needing a perk to bandaid a problem of design is kind of silly.

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,254
    Options

unbreak doesn't do anything 99% of the time. You lost once it come down to slugging for the 4k, the killer just decided that they value ensuring that there's another skull icon on the end game menu over their and everyone else's time

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,793
    Options

Oh yeah don't get me wrong, UB should have unlimited uses, or a basekit self-pickup should be implemented. Alternatively give Survivors who recover to the max 95% an option to quit without DC penalties, that way they can safely quit if they are being bledout, but not if the Killer is picking them up and hooking them.

• Dddtp
    Dddtp Member Posts: 10
    Options

I get slugged every once in a while. I run unbreakable and I would say around 70 percent of the time I get up and hide from the killer. You see killer slugging, stay away, make them find you.