If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How often are you seeing the Unknown?

Options
Wibwob
Wibwob Member Posts: 48

Out of my friend group, most of us are seeing him a bunch, some say they barely see him.

Wondering what your experience is and how popular he's ended up now that the dust's settled a bit.

Comments

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,415
    Options

Not often, mostly just Chuckies and Weskers

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,510
    Options

My first Survivor match was against the Unknown… so 1 for 1

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,719
    Options

often for me

i see mainly uunknown, wesker, blight, huntress, and chucky.

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 547
    Options

played over 200 matches since he released and have seen 3 so far. I don’t think people like the fact you can’t miss at all or else they remove weakened.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,325
    Options

I don't have enough playtime to tell you this these days. I am playing other games atm. But so far from the few matches, none.

• Marioneo
    Marioneo Member Posts: 433
    Options

Basically why nobody is playing Unknown having to apply weakness just to damage Survivors out of all the range killers he's easily in last place

• theblimp
    theblimp Member Posts: 147
    Options

I saw them a lot for one day and none since then

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    Options

I think it comes down to what MMR bracket you fall into that determines which killers you see more. I (personally) don't think the Unknown would perform that well against experienced survivors, as they can dodge or shake his weakness off alot easier than less experienced survivors could. So I think the higher you go up in MMR, the less you'll probably see him. Just my opinion anyway.

• E5150
    E5150 Member Posts: 73
    edited April 7
    Options

Played the entire day, not only once. Just a lot of Weskers, two Nurses, two Blights, one Wraith, two Clowns and one Artist.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 807
    Options

I've seen them once past week, It's usually just Chucky and Wesker, and a nurse from time to time

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,305
    Options

Surprisingly often for the newest release.

Nowhere near the amount of huntresses I got these past two weeks, though.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,345
    Options

Somewhat often.

I think people need to understand that we've got so many Killers in the game that pick rate, unless it's a massively outlier, isn't really important.

• Wibwob
    Wibwob Member Posts: 48
    Options

Oh for the most part, yeah, it doesn't really matter. I just find it interesting to see who the playerbase gravitates towards.
    Though I know some people like to avoid playing popular killers/stick to niche ones too.

• BrightWolf
    BrightWolf Member Posts: 376
    Options

I've only seen him once, I've seen Xeno and Chuckey more times since Unknown released.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 359
    Options

If you just never miss, he's pretty great! Removing weakened means nothing if you just hit every shot.

• bodilystew_
    bodilystew_ Applicant Posts: 32
    Options

I've seen him like 1 in every 5 matches the past few days. I love playing against him

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

I see him fairly often.

• goodfriday
    goodfriday Member Posts: 209
    Options

Still too much and am sick of him like any boring anti loop killer.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,734
    Options

I saw a bunch of them today for some reason but I have not seen that many in the last couple of weeks. Nowhere near as frequently seen as say Huntress but nowhere near as rare as Twins (thankfully) seem to be.