How often are you seeing the Unknown?

Options
Wibwob
Wibwob Member Posts: 48

Out of my friend group, most of us are seeing him a bunch, some say they barely see him.

Wondering what your experience is and how popular he's ended up now that the dust's settled a bit.

Comments

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419
    Options

Not often, mostly just Chuckies and Weskers

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,521
    Options

My first Survivor match was against the Unknown… so 1 for 1

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,746
    Options

often for me

i see mainly uunknown, wesker, blight, huntress, and chucky.

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 605
    Options

played over 200 matches since he released and have seen 3 so far. I don’t think people like the fact you can’t miss at all or else they remove weakened.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,342
    Options

I don't have enough playtime to tell you this these days. I am playing other games atm. But so far from the few matches, none.

• Marioneo
    Marioneo Member Posts: 497
    Options

Basically why nobody is playing Unknown having to apply weakness just to damage Survivors out of all the range killers he's easily in last place

• theblimp
    theblimp Member Posts: 147
    Options

I saw them a lot for one day and none since then

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,643
    Options

I think it comes down to what MMR bracket you fall into that determines which killers you see more. I (personally) don't think the Unknown would perform that well against experienced survivors, as they can dodge or shake his weakness off alot easier than less experienced survivors could. So I think the higher you go up in MMR, the less you'll probably see him. Just my opinion anyway.

• E5150
    E5150 Member Posts: 74
    edited April 7
    Options

Played the entire day, not only once. Just a lot of Weskers, two Nurses, two Blights, one Wraith, two Clowns and one Artist.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 808
    Options

I've seen them once past week, It's usually just Chucky and Wesker, and a nurse from time to time

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,341
    Options

Surprisingly often for the newest release.

Nowhere near the amount of huntresses I got these past two weeks, though.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,405
    Options

Somewhat often.

I think people need to understand that we've got so many Killers in the game that pick rate, unless it's a massively outlier, isn't really important.

• Wibwob
    Wibwob Member Posts: 48
    Options

Oh for the most part, yeah, it doesn't really matter. I just find it interesting to see who the playerbase gravitates towards.
    Though I know some people like to avoid playing popular killers/stick to niche ones too.

• BrightWolf
    BrightWolf Member Posts: 378
    Options

I've only seen him once, I've seen Xeno and Chuckey more times since Unknown released.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 421
    Options

If you just never miss, he's pretty great! Removing weakened means nothing if you just hit every shot.

• bodilystew_
    bodilystew_ Applicant Posts: 32
    Options

I've seen him like 1 in every 5 matches the past few days. I love playing against him

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

I see him fairly often.

• goodfriday
    goodfriday Member Posts: 209
    Options

Still too much and am sick of him like any boring anti loop killer.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,734
    Options

I saw a bunch of them today for some reason but I have not seen that many in the last couple of weeks. Nowhere near as frequently seen as say Huntress but nowhere near as rare as Twins (thankfully) seem to be.