If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How long is the discount for the rift pass + 20 tiers?

Options
DH3206
DH3206 Member Posts: 250

Title.

Am thinking about throwing the 2k cells for the 20 tiers and rift pass, but I am waiting on my paycheck :D

Answers

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,325
    edited April 23
    Options

First of all, if you play this game at least somewhat regulary (few hours per week) its waste of money.

I usualy end up maxing out all tiers when Tome - Part IV isn't even out yet no problem but that's because I sometimes play a lot.

Second, I am pretty sure like any other online game with BP these days, it's forever until end of that season, in this case Tome.

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,010
    Options

Its not worth it TBH, you can usually max it out around the time level 4 comes out if you play somewhat regularly. In order to get the deep rift, you have to get about 1 level per day. So if you just do the challenges then look at where you are at you can figure out how many levels you need based on how many days are left.

• DH3206
    DH3206 Member Posts: 250
    Options

I personally don't have time to play a lot anymore, since my personal life has changed. I can only play 3-4 days a week for a about a hour. So that's with one killer game, like 4-5 games a night.

I will think about it, thanks for the answers.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,752
    Options

don’t throw away $10 just to get the skins a little early..

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,384
    Options

The bundle will stick around until the Rift itself comes to an end. You'll have plenty of time to decide!

• bornagain234
    bornagain234 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 208
    Options

I agree with this.

I would probably hit level 100-120 if they had it. Maybe even higher.