If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The generator break change feels awful

Options
Tatariu
Tatariu Member Posts: 2,924

After you break the generator, you can't move and are forced to awkwardly stand there for half a second. The old generator break system was fine and did not need to be changed. There's countless animations that are now bugged and not working correctly because of this change.

Comments

• moputopia
    moputopia Member Posts: 80
    edited April 24
    Options

I disagree, I don't think it's any less fluid than before. It was a common problem for newer killer players to not realize when the gen kick actually happens, and let go prematurely, essentialy canceling the damage last second. This is pretty helpful for solving that issue.

Also what animations are bugged because of this change specifically? There's several bugs with the new patch, but I'm pretty sure it's due to the new engine.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,410
    Options

No this is a good change, it was really common for newer players to think they had damaged a generator and let go of the input, when they actually hadn’t. I made the same mistake 3 years ago when I was new.

They do need to fix the animation bugs though.

• TheTom20
    TheTom20 Member Posts: 364
    Options

i will say it feels weird