If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

About Trickster!

Options

I use tricksters a lot! When I was 4.4, it was exhilarating and it was great, but now 4.6 is a fixed knife speed, and 8 blades per injury is very painful!                                                         So I want you to get the speed of the knife back to accelerating from 3 like before! Also, I want the number of injuries to be reduced from 8 to 7 at a time! Then I think I'll have a good balance!I would like you to consider it

Comments

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,321
    edited April 25
    Options

I like 4.6 speed and main event offten a lot.

However he still needs some improvements. The fact that memento blades (brown add-on) is must have is sad.

• THE_Crazy_Hyena
    THE_Crazy_Hyena Member Posts: 230
    Options

Personally, I would love it if he got killswitched, permanently.

Realistically speaking, I think his main event should be harder to get, especially considering how easy he can down people, most notably on maps without high walls, where as a survivor, you have almost ZERO counterplay to him.
    A friend of mine who rarely plays killer got the easiest 4K of her life with him. The survivors had absolutely no chance.
    Trickster was always a chore to play against, but now he is unbearable, from a survivor's standpoint.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,637
    Options

agree, memento blade being mandatory feels bad. they should bring back melodious murder for -1 on laceration meter. Trickster is good but still needs very slight QOL.