Should there be a perk where if a survivor pre drops a pallet it should automatically break?

Options
board24jason123
board24jason123 Member Posts: 61
edited April 30 in Feedback and Suggestions

I’ve had this issue where I tried a build spirit fury and enduring. Survivors know you have spirit fury and they pre drop pallets where they don’t have to stun you and they still get much distance from u once u break the pallet. I think it should be a perk to counter predropping

Post edited by Rizzo on

Answers

• appleas
    appleas Member Posts: 1,054
    Options

There is a perk for that, it's called Dissolution.

However there's too much conditions attached to it to activate and can be countered easily so it may not be what you have in mind.

• board24jason123
    board24jason123 Member Posts: 61
    Options

Dissolution is different because if u injure a survivor the perk activates and if they vault the pallet it breaks I’m talking about if a survivor just throws down a pallet randomly it should be a perk that breaks it which counters predropping while in a chase

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,095
    Options

No?

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,927
    Options

brutal strength and fire-up are suppose to be counters to pre-dropping but number are too low. perhaps if brutal strength was 50% and fire-up was 10% per token, you'd turn every killer into a chainsaw killer if they equip said perks.

If you watched arinad or any clown main play clown, clown doesn't typically break pallets because his yellow bottle+purple bottle can often get hits at dropped pallets. This is significantly more possible after his buffs. breaking pallet for clown is to counter god pallets.

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,755
    Options

I would say it would be nice to have better chase perks maybe then not every killer runs 4 slowdown.

I hate slowdown perks i really only use thana when i play legion but most chase perks are just not good especially on akiller that has no chase power

• caligraph
    caligraph Member Posts: 359
    Options

only as a hex, if ever.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,390
    edited April 30
    Options

You could take Hex: Blood Favour.

That prevents pre dropping pallets if you can catch a hit before hand.

You can also consider Game Afoot and Friend's Til The End to ensure you can break a pallet and keep sticking to people.

Regarding Spirit Fury & Enduring, I see it as a combo you keep under your hat as long as possible. If you don't need to reveal it, don't reveal it; save it for a moment where its really gonna count.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,984
    Options

A problem I see is that some killer powers have counterplay by throwing the pallet early. Demogorgon, Leatherface, Oni for examples. If they had access to a perk where if a survivor throws a pallet it auto-breaks, then it just means their powers will guaranteed to hit.

• Yoshirama
    Yoshirama Member Posts: 302
    Options

So you don't want survivors to have any counter against your build