If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Strobing - Assistance Needed

Options
2»

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,307
    Options
  • overlapdiver
    overlapdiver Member Posts: 4
    Options

Oh snap, I didn't see that there was a new update! It would've been before today's update, at around 2 or 3am.

• Mandy
    Options

Thank you so much for confirming, hopefully with the update today you will no longer experience the issue.

• didi_brz
    didi_brz Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hi there.

I'm playing on Ps5.

I hhappened once, yesterday, and it was on macmillan's basement, when I was hooked there by an Artist. After a while, I think it has stopped a bit before someone went there to save me.

• MQu
    MQu Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Options

PS5 (in this instance, I also play on PC but have not experienced the strobing (yet) on PC.)

when it started: right after pickup in basement. stopped after i unhooked myself (wicked). then started again during end game tally screen. this is the 3rd time i've noticed the strobing on console. prior 2 times, only remember seeing it during the endgame tally.
    i have a video but it won't let me upload here, submitting through bug/player support form.

• Mandy
    Options

We confirm Friday's tentative fix for the Strobing / Flashing Lights issue did indeed resolve the problem. We'll now submit this update (7.7.0A) for certification to all platforms. Most players can expect this within the next 48hrs (Switch might be slightly further out). Thank you so much for your patience.

We are also continuing to investigate the rubberbanding issue and will update with more information as soon as it becomes available.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,468
    Options

ps5

April 29th

Autohaven -Azaroth

Occurred in basement as I went to open the chest.

Intense flashes of light.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,468
    Options

Ps5

Auto haven

April 29th

Endgame statics - survivors “running” perk screen.
    Intense strobes of light and flashing.

Not gonna lie - I had to take some migraine medicine. I’m very sensitive to light. I was so thankful this wasn’t happening to me and it started to sadly. My luck.

• Mandy
    Options

I'm so sorry you got sick from it, it's been the same for me with watching the videos, triggers migraines

Good news though is that an update should have gone out to PS players in the last 30 mins that should resolve the issue

• Mandy
    Options

The update is now live across all platforms to fix this issue with Strobing / flashing lights - thank you all for your patience and assistance.

This discussion has been closed.