Weekly free gift really isn't something worth logging on for.

Options
MrSheep51
MrSheep51 Member Posts: 89
edited April 30 in Feedback and Suggestions

Just logged on, last weeks 300k BP was pretty decent not going to complain about that. Log on today and it's 10 rift fragments…Seriously? The amount of money people put into this game buying DLCs, Cosmetics on top of getting the game itself(not to mention some players who changed from console to PC and had to start again and buy everything.) and the free weekly "gift" is just 10 rift fragments.

It would be nice to get something in return from how much we spend on this that actually feels like a "gift" as it's advertised.

Comments

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,734
    Options

Well… it's something for nothing since it is free. So I don't know how anyone can really complain about that

• MrSheep51
    Options

so you got all your DLCs, cosmetics and the game for free?

• MrSheep51
    Options

well it isn't much incentive to play the game more as that's really what the free gifts are for, they're to make you open the game. I'd rather more daily missions than free gifts that so far don't seem to be worth launching the game for.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,348
    edited April 30
    Options

Y'know you're right.... I paid a lot into this game, my free gift should absolutely be scaled by how much I've spent.

People who bought just the base game should get 2 rift fragments (onviously its free on Epic store, so doesnt amkunt to much), whereas I should easily get into the region of 100.

I can't wait for my 5 million blood points next week.

EDIT: Overly surly of me on a re-read, so to be constructive, the amount of money any of us have spent shouldn't be a factor in deciding a free gift. It's free, for everyone, regardless of how much has been spent.

Would it be nice to get a big stack of iridescent shards? Yes... but other than that, what exactly are we all hoping for from a free gift?

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,105
    Options

It's a nice bonus if you're opening the game to actually play it, though.

Plus, I like Rift Fragments, I can't play that consistently so I'm mostly reliant on the challenges to progress the Rift. Getting some extra fragments helps me progress further, especially considering I've already done all but one of the current page of challenges.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,317
    Options

I take all rift fragments i can get.

I have to complete the rift 2 times…

• YuffieGreatestWaifu
    YuffieGreatestWaifu Member Posts: 124
    Options

I have a different way of getting Weekly awards.

Playing matches

Play set amount of matches get some BP

Play another set get some Rift

If you want throw in bonus awards for good games like 50K in one game for a random icon or banner

This way it keeps player retention and people playing.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,259
    Options

No, but even if I didnt I would still get the same reward