We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Of course

YurisHusband398
YurisHusband398 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Ever since SBMM, it got boring. The updates and killer releases are bad, gameplay is bad, and the hotboxes make it worse. It is the same thing over and over again. I've found video games less interesting and DBD is the most boring. If they added new game modes instead of ######### mods that last 3 days, I would be happy but they won't. BHVR doesn't care about us at all. They care about money and will never give us something good.

Comments

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 4,002

#dbdhotbox

Jokes aside, if you dont like the game, do yourself a favour and dont play it. You seem to care enough about the game to come here and write all this. If you just want to let off some steam, thats absolutely fine. We all get upset from time to time.

I donot know what your specific problem with hitboxes is, because a lot comes down to latency. Right now, the game is incredibly buggy. Propably because they just switched to a new engine. A lot of stuff is broken so i dont blame you if you get frustrated about that.

I do think bhvr cares about their customers. Customer = money. If you dont care about your customer, then why try to make the game a better place? Would it not make more sense to just sell more skins? Doesnt make sense.

Take care of yourself!

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184

Brutha I think you just don't like the game. We do love those hotboxes tho

#dbdhotbox