Glitch with pyramid head

Options
diodiodi
diodiodi Member Posts: 1
edited May 2 in General Discussions

SO basically I was playing pyramid and someone dced and I had them in cage of atonement, it made it so that they could not die even after the timer ran out and they were permanently stuck there with no one to get them to escape. i had killed everyone else and it was only one survior left with 2 gens left and they couldnt get them out and they couldnt die. They eventually dced too and thought killing them would be the solution, but no i was perma stuck in a match, i was forced to leave and since i had left a couple matches a few days prior i get an unwarranted 30 minute matchmaking lock.........should i just never use cage

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,622
    Options

https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/categories/bugs

And to answer your question no, you should really only use cages in very specific scenarios when you'd be more immediate pressure than just through hooking, like when you can immediately begin another chase.

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 533
    edited May 2
    Options

You couldn't just close the hatch & start end game collapse?

Game would have ended & no penalty, also has it really gone up to 30 minutes for a dc penalty for 2 dc's days apart from each other?

Maybe it has I don't DC just seems unlikely.

Edit unless you mean the wouldn't die after the end game timer ran out (sorry thought you meant cage timer) in which case just add it to the list of current bugs & better posting it as a bug report as a mod will probably come along & say)

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,390
    Options

Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.

This discussion has been closed.