We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Create a non-violent mode (non-screaming sounds) for this game?

hakabi
hakabi Member Posts: 4

Hi! I love this game and have played it a lot of times. I hope you can create a new setting for the game (switch to non-violent mode). When this mode turns on, the sound for screaming will be changed to other sounds that do not yell. Each time I play this game, I must turn the volume down or use the headphones. When my parents heard the screaming sounds from the game, they scolded me and forced me to stop playing it. I prefer to play it with speakers, so please, please, please, create this new setting for me. I would appreciate it if you guys could do this; thank you very much!!!

Answers

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 510

Xalm Spirit only stops his screams not everyone else's so it won't help. If you aren't old enough to play you need to find another game of wait untill you are old enough that your parents can't say anything anymore.

• hakabi
    edited May 3

Yes, I am old enough to play the game (over 18 years old). I live in the Asia region. Due to the traditional culture, young people tend to listen to their parents and don't have enough space to do something in private (a private room). We sometimes live together with all three generations in a house (Grandfather/Grandmother -> Parents -> Kids). If you can travel to Asia, especially China, you will see many things that differ from your region.
    Headphones may help you effectively in playing Counter-Strike/Pubg, but not with this game. It's unnecessary to use it for DBD, and when I wear headphones too much, it easily causes me to get Otitis media, which is not good for my ears, so I only use headphones with the necessary game and don't spend too much time with it

• Unknown2765
    Unknown2765 Member Posts: 2,365

Headphones may help you effectively in playing Counter-Strike/Pubg, but not with this game. It's unnecessary to use it for DBD, and when I wear headphones too much, it easily causes me to get Otitis media, which is not good for my ears, so I only use headphones with the necessary game and don't spend too much time with it

This is just not true, killers ability to hear nearby survivors are much better with headphones.

• hakabi

Ah, yes, you're right. Sorry, I play on the survivor side only, not on the killer side.