Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

PC/Steam - Stuck on "Loading Player Stats"

auhmaan
auhmaan Member Posts: 5

I'm unable to pass through the "Loading Player Stats" on the loading screen. Already uninstalled and re-installed the game, deleting all the folders and files I could find related to the game in-between, but the issue still happens.

It seems that if I play the game after turning on my computer it loads properly, having only to try and do it after a restart.

I've tried to file this as a bug report, since it's the game that doesn't get past this point (I believe that I can rule out communications with DbD servers since there are other steps that I assume that fetch data from them), but was told that "This looks like a technical issue […]" and that I should "[…] ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.".

Any tips or ideas are welcome. DbD is the only game so far that I play that has any trouble loading.

Answers

• auhmaan
    auhmaan Member Posts: 5

After a restart the game loads properly… Will try to keep an eye on what can be the culprit, if any other program or game than DbD.