If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Huntress Skin Rug Pull

Options
Zer0
Zer0 Member Posts: 42

So the devs recently released a $20 skin for huntress. It's a very nice skin with a nice mori. Glad she got some love. However after the initial sales they heavily nerfed that SPECIFIC SKIN for some reason making it super loud to play as and against now. I had to turn down my volume due to this as well.

If you're unhappy with the skin of a character then fix it before selling it. Don't sell it, then make it awful afterwards in a rug pull. I encourage everyone to NOT buy their expensive skins unless you want to be screwed over later. Don't give money to encourage this behavior.

Comments

• Xxjwaynexx
    Xxjwaynexx Member Posts: 268
    Options

My brother in Christ as a legit huntress main thank everything they finally did it. I literally bought the skin just for the change up in the lullaby and because it was awesome of course. That being said being told that I won because of a skin was beyond annoying match after match, playing against it the wind-up among other noises was super sus and that's a legit fact I can see why people are screaming p2w. If you think they pulled a rug from under you fixing a bug then I have no words for you

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    Options

I knew these threads would start once the bug was fixed lol

• Wiggles_Diggles
    Wiggles_Diggles Member Posts: 178
    Options

Im just happy I can run it again, yes while I could run it when I found out it was bugged I just kinda felt bad. Its an amazing skin and am exited to be able to run it again.

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,867
    Options

I definitely wouldn’t call it a pay to win skin. Equipping the skin didn’t give you an easy win. Maybe a slight advantage? I’m glad it’s fixed but let’s not exaggerate things.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,632
    edited May 7
    Options

Pay to win means you get an advantage but you have to pay money for it... That's just what it means, it is not meant in that literal sense of only applying when you pay money and win immediately.

If you buy a weapon in one of those countless trash shooters that is much better than what the non paying players get you still don't get a free win but an advantage and that is obviously still pay to win... The same as with the huntress skin, or apparently the naughty bear one as well? Apparently some noises were missing with that skin as well...