Vigil Buff

I have what I think to be a pretty cool buff to the Quinton Perk -Vigil-.

I think adding the ability to recharge exhaustion perks while sprinting at half the normal rate would be a really cool addition and make the perk more appealing for those long chases.

VigilYou look over your friends even in dire situations.

You and your Allies within 8 metres of range recover from Exhaustion , Hemorrhage , Mangled , Hindered  and Blindness  Status Effects 10/15/20 % faster. In addition , recover from Exhaustion while sprinting at half the rate.

Once out of range, this effect persists for 15 seconds.

what do you guys think?

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

It was mentioned so many times...

• Trash_Panda
    Trash_Panda Member Posts: 57

as I’m new to the forums I wouldn’t have seen it most likely. but sometimes you have to keep bringing up what you want to see it implemented. Expecially if most of the community agrees :)

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@DudeDelicious

You see vigil... Being a counter to a perk that has a pernament debuff.

Great waste of a perk slot :D

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Then the description is missleading.

I shall see later today if that's the case

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814

@Milo Going to check this in kyf aswell. Interesting.

• Trash_Panda
    Trash_Panda Member Posts: 57

so it takes 40 seconds for exhaustion perks to come back while standing still just make vigil takes double while sprinting. If you chase someone for that long and can’t get them you’re playing wrong anyway lol . Maybe a little les then half then but I stil think it’s a good idea since pallets are used so quickly

• p1ague
    p1ague Member Posts: 101

Yeah, if there's a killer still chasing the same survivor for 80 seconds without catching up, there's something seriously wrong, and a second sprint is probably not gonna make it worse.. Exhaustion didn't used to stop recovering when you ran, and it wasn't that common to see two sprints in the same chase; a significantly longer time would ensure it's rarely seen..

• HazeHound

Excuse me what the fook. Multiple sprint bursts were very common at some maps. Vigil needs some kind of buff, but it can't allow mechanics that break the game.

• HazeHound
    edited March 2019

Hey guys i have idea how to make vigil viable but not op:

Exhaustion can be regenerated while running at the rate of perk (20% so its slow, but its there). Here is the catch. Vigil does not regenerate exhaustion when survivor is in chase or has already regenerated 75% of the bar. Ofc while not running it is 120% regen speed.

I think its quite strong because you can run arround map and have your sprint burst almost ready, then not run for 8 seconds and have it 99%. It also does not break the fix to "single exhaustion per chase" which is good.

Keep in mind its lingering buff for every survivor.