Is this kind of behaviour considered as bannable under "sexual imitating harassment"?

Options
Raptoraurz
Raptoraurz Member Posts: 7
edited May 9 in General Discussions

The killer downs a person, then slugs him and imitates sex like illegally having sexual actions by going towards and backwards.

Is this considered and reportable and bannable thing?

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

There are dumb things all around for sure.

But imo you should never take anything in a video game really serious. Moving pixels by an unknown person somewhere around the world.

It should have no weight in real life.

Like Tatsui said - then suddenly all things could become bannable and you couldn´t play anything anymore.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 421
    Options

I feel like the reason that dbd players take "pretend r*pe" more seriously is because, like the real deal, you have no agency and the killer only does it because they know you are powerless.

Back in Halo you'd just spawn in and teach that person a lesson. Typically they'd ragequit because people can't handle what they dish out. But in dbd you just go on tilt and bring your baggage to the next match.

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,754
    Options

while this is true when ever and if ever bhvr decides to go against stupid stuff like that they need to go against it on both sides for fairness reasons. sure the survivor cant fight back but the killer can fight back but when they go against this things they need to show no bias

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,341
    Options

That's a good point, actually. I hadn't thought of that.

• Rokku_Rorru
    Rokku_Rorru Member Posts: 950
    Options

this sets a dangerous example if they started banning people for moving back and forward lol. The issue is slugging I feel more than anything is unhealthy for the game in certain contexts as you say with no control. The issue is slugging in certain situations, not the act itself, you can't leave the match early you have to wait the entire timer.

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,328
    Options

Can you reiterate what you mean? I dont think I understand what you're saying and I dont wish to misinterpret. Ty!

• duygu
    duygu Member Posts: 313
    Options

curious how you see this as "sexual imitating harassment". this is the first time I've heard of the killer's equivalent of tbag called that.

• Lost_Boy
    Lost_Boy Member Posts: 542
    Options

Someone got triggered that Ghostface dry humped them after a mori 😂

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,754
    edited May 9
    Options

the person i quoted said that its probably seen in another light when killer do stuff like this then when a survivor tbags cause the survivor has no way to fight back against it just like victems in real life and that back on hali where tbagging started you always could fight back.

all i wanted to point out is that this is absolutly true but that i think if bhvr would ever go against killers humping survs they should at the same time go against tbaggs. just cause the killer could fight back does not mean that the meaning is any diffrent (and lets be real most tbagging happens at the gate there is no fighting against it).

you either accept those childish bm stuff from both sides or you dont accept it from any side is my point. hope that helps english is not my first language so i may strugle to get my point accross

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,342
    Options

You can't ban people for tbagging you.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,951
    Options

I mean... That is indeed a bit far fetched to treat it that way... In your ultra violent murder simulation game xD

Stuff like that should not be bannable, besides it looks kind of funny when killers do that, some even nod slowly when they do it, looks hilarious to me.

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 1,759
    Options

I don't think that's how sex looks like.

This discussion has been closed.