May 2024 Dev Update

Options
2»

Comments

• CLHL
    CLHL Member Posts: 124
    Options

That killer was one of the most fun things since Wesker, being preceded by some of the worst and most unfun killers on the roster that even today are still a problem. I couldn't care less about the opinion of those who don't even buy the DLC because there was no survivor attached to it.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,382
    Options
  • SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

Another blue tinted realm ...... I didn't actually mind Borgo as the red tint made it unique atleast, now it'll look and feel like all the other blue/green realms.

• ays12151
    ays12151 Member Posts: 561
    Options

With nerfed pop that hard they could leave alone Pain Resonance in my opinion. Pain Resonance was very painful to play against when paired with Pop Goes The Weasel.

I'm a little bit worried about 20 seconds cooldown on Background Player… But we'll see.

Wesker changes are great. They bascially nerfed his Tunneling potential. They could give him something for that though.

Leatherface changes are great, but I hope Chili Add-Ons will be useful, because if Yellow Version of Chili will increase the duration only by for example 0.15 seconds or something like that this Add-On will be completely useless. Additionally, I hope they will do something with Tantrum Add-Ons, because having for example 2 seconds Tantrum would look very weird with specific Add-Ons. Carburetor Tuning Guide & Depth Gauge Rake don't need speed penalties. I can't wait for these changes!

Deathsligner - very small changes, but it's nice they touched him a little bit.

Deadlock change really surprised me - not gonna lie. Only 4 uses per match. Kinda easy to outplay this Perk. Hmmmm. Okay.