Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Grade Reset 13.05.2024 - Bloodpoints not granted

Furbulete
Furbulete Member Posts: 1
edited May 13 in Bug Reporting

I just finished one trial escaping and was rewarded the monthly grade bloodpoints from the reset. I was supposed to earn 2 Million bloodpoints being Iridescent on both killer and survivor, however due to the fact that I already had 1.5 Million stocked up ready to be used and me just finished the game I believe it counted the bloodpoints rewards as "earned after match" or something of sorts as I was not granted the 2 Million bloodpoints from the reset, just about 300k to fullfil the bloodpoint cap on my account.

Below I have provided video evidence of the situation. Please have this looked into as I don't want my playtime to be in vain. Cheers!

Post edited by JocelynAwakens on
14 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

The team is investigating the issue.

Comments

• DarknessRasm
    DarknessRasm Member Posts: 2

Same scenario as mine, as soon as I finished my match I had my 1M from Survivor and 10K from Killer pop up but in my case it didn't get added at all as I already had 2M+ saved up from regular capping plus few BP codes.

• Zxios
    Zxios Member Posts: 4

yep, i already had about 1.3M banked, should have received 1.1M from the reset, which i got after finishing a match, but it got capped at 2M

This discussion has been closed.