Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Cross progression?

Hex_this
Hex_this Member Posts: 94
edited May 14 in General Discussions

So we saw cross progression announced with some "exclusions". As of right now there's no way to link the Switch accounts, for me this is disheartening for having 2k+ hours and so much paid for content. I just want my stuff back ngl, can someone clarify if switch will be involved or not as they said all consoles but there's zero way to link the account on the bhvr website.

Answers

• jde
    jde Member Posts: 29

Doesn't look good for switch

I guess we will see closer to the FAQ

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 844

I'm not giving up hope. After all, Fortnite has cross progression on Switch and other platforms via an Epic account, so there's no reason why something similar couldn't be implemented for DBD.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

well, the other platforms were already available on the BHVR - just not able to merge progress. So I would guess/hope that’s why Switch will be added later?

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,635

You cant link any console account right now. They did say all platforms in the stream except for mobile, because thats a different game.

We'll most likely get more details closer the time, which they said later this summer, so that could be with castlevania or in that mid chapter.

I wouldn't worry about switch being excluded.

• Hex_this

Valid, I haven't liked my epic games account ngl as I own dbd on it but don't play it on there I play on PS

• Hex_this

Trueeee, I thought we might have had a thing where we put our player ID and cloud ID to fuse stuff but I don't even know how that'd work

• Hex_this

My Playstation account is liked to my bhvr account? And true I'll see closer to the time. Regardless very excited for Castlevania, one of my favourite franchises ever.

• hennesyhufflepuf
    hennesyhufflepuf Member Posts: 18

I’m hoping all they exclude are just limited to auric cells.

characters, cosmetics being limited would be a no go for me.

• Hex_this

As in paid for dlcs don't pass over but everything else does? I definitely think certain dlcs might be harder to cross over but as long as the stuff is there when the character is bought I suppose I'd be okay with it