The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is something ever gonna be done about killer's swing on console?

sluc16
sluc16 Member Posts: 535
edited May 14 in General Discussions

The amount of swings missed that should have hit is just insane

Either hits a wall because the stupid aim assist suddenly turns you to hit it, or the swing falls short just because they do a little stupid zig zag wich for some reason is enough for the killer to stop the swing and when you do need the aim assist and all the do is a little 180 which doesn't even have to be fast, know the assist doesn't do crap and is another miss.

Is so frustrating missing so many hits just because of pure BS like that.

I mean, just add this to the other pile of BS like hexes constantly being found at the start of matches, getting stunned by pallets from a mile away or simply MMR being absolutely useless.

Comments

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184

Buddy...I think you need to take a break from killer.

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 628

know the assist doesn't do crap and is another miss.

Actually, the aim assist does do crap on Console.
    And if you don't want to miss, use your M2 if you can…

• Agaki
    Agaki Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 61

Yep that is why I don't play killer it's borderline unplayable when your camera is randomly flicking, and your lunge cuts short instead of a long lunge. It keeps automatically locking onto survivors. People gaslight and saying it's to make it a miss, missing an attack doesn't flick my camera to an 180 degree angle. They don't care about console players, so expect nothing to be changed.