Worst killer(s) in everyones opinion?

Options

Answers

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,256
    Options

Hard for me to pick so I will just say three way tie between Freddy, Trapper, and Myers

• this_aint_h00die
    this_aint_h00die Member Posts: 68
    Options

Freddys been nerfed to hell so I don't have much to say for him, and Trapper's just pretty map based, but it can be hard against him if he's experienced (can be said with just about all killers) and Myer's is just a long game killer, longer with add-on's, I personally love Myers, but everyone's playstyle is different. 👍️

• ArkInk
    ArkInk Member Posts: 521
    Options

I think Trapper is at least a tier worse than the rest of the cast. At least Michael has good addons and Basekit instadown plus half TR, and Freddy gets a TP, minor anti loop, and minor Basekit slowdown. Trappers traps, though better, simply require too much setup and can be saboed too easily to be worth it a lot of the time.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,061
    Options

Pig. I just can't win with her. Very, very difficult. Unless I use an offering. Interestingly, I'm fine with Freddy and Myers in my matches.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,503
    Options

Worst in what regard?

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,244
    Options

100% Pallet Freddy… Close second is probably normal freddy.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,660
    Options

Beginner level Nurse is probably the worst overall without question.

Followed then by some basekit killers like Myers, Trapper or Legion.

Full power I'd say maybe Trapper? Assuming he doesn't get a basement hook and is against a decent team. You could honestly argue a lot of different killers as worst.

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,206
    Options

Completely agree, Trapper still a tier lower than any killer. This killer is so trash, that even Freddy looks like S tier compared to him.

• Archol123
    Options

At least Trapper can shut down an area or basement you, Freddy has nothing…

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,206
    Options

Freddy has antiloop (yeah, weak, but not completely useless), some mobility and kind of stealth. Trapper has power, which requires to waste half of the match just to have it and it's still laughably easy to cancel it. Yes, basement Trapper is good, but do you really want to judge killer based on one very specific playstyle?

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 935
    Options

Myers and Trapper are the weakest ones.

Myers has a slow early game that requires him to stalk before being able to chase. He also has the most limited instadown ability, having to stalk for more time than Ghostface only to get one or two downs unless survivors make a mistake… AND he has a limit to how much he can stalk each person too.

Trapper has to waste a lot of time walking, picking up and setting traps, only for them to be disarmed by aware survivors. SWFs can also have one person look where he is and tell the others where the traps are.

Among the two, I believe the worst one is Trapper, because the only situation Trapper is REALLY good at is camping the basement, while Myers is good at camping any hook, as he can 99% his power instadown to interrupt a save and get a snowball.

• powerpuffCheryl
    powerpuffCheryl Member Posts: 39
    Options

Whenever I see Ghostface my first thought is I can play this game on easy mode. I've been stomped by all the weaker killers like Freddy and Trapper in SoloQ but whenever I lose to Ghostface its usually because my team was making constant mistakes or weren't playing seriously.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,780
    Options

if we including all different styles of killers then it definitely scratch mirror.

bottom 5

1 scratch mirror Myers

2 pallet freddy

3 vanity mirror Myers

4 normal freddy

5 bubba (just my humble opinion) I'm starting to understand why they camp so much

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 684
    Options

To play, Oni. Every time Ive touched him I deal with a bug when using his power. Slam not breaking things, getting stuck while turning, one time I got pallet stunned and launched out of the map.

Worst Killer though has got to be Singularity, which sucks cause hes easily one of my favorites. Just get an EMP and youve denied Singu his power for about 90% of the match, and when uouve used your EMP dont worry, theres another one already made just a few feet away

• PreorderBonus
    PreorderBonus Member Posts: 166
    Options

I don't understand people who say Freddy is the worst when Myers is in the game. At least Freddy has some sort of anti-loop and map mobility, which on its own can be enough to win games as long as the player is good enough. Myers has no mobility, no map control, and no anti-loop. On top of that, he starts the game weakened.

• CarlAlc7
    CarlAlc7 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 90
    Options

PTB Vecna is definitely down there, homeboy has 4 gimmick powers and literally gives free cheat codes to survivors.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 490
    Options

Worst case Ontario the Myers can camp/proxy with tier 3 he can at least demand a certain level of respect that is not offered to Freddy.

Once the gens are done Freddy kinda has nothing

• Depressedlegion
    Depressedlegion Member Posts: 290
    Options

Worst to at is knight because of all his bugs, making him feel so bad

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 449
    Options

I think it's a tie between Trapper and Freddy.

Not Myers thanks to some of his add-ons (not only Tombstone)

But Freddy is so eh and lame most of the time, his add-ons are weak, he is weak and pretty inconsistent

And Trapper is so dependant on maps or add-ons it's insane.

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,826
    Options

I love them both. Myers is awesome, I have more kills with him than Freddy and I play Freddy slightly more.

• Flanders
    Flanders Member Posts: 17
    Options

Ghostface sadly. His power can easily be rendered useless by survivors spotting him around corners.

• Archol123
    Options

I don't think Vanity mirror is to bad... Quickly tapping stalk at high walls and then using that to your advantage is quite good.

Scratched mirror just only works on indoor maps, but there it can work Allright.

I don't think Bubba is anywhere near that bad ^^

• this_aint_h00die
    Options

I get that, I personally think the only thing saving him is his slight up from The Shape, which is why I mained him for a little while

• Souplet
    Souplet Member Posts: 319
    Options

Definitely freddy

Trapper next

• Choaron
    Choaron Member Posts: 143
    Options

Ghostface is the weakest killer in the game and has been for years. Except in Lery, of course.

• Slowpeach
    Slowpeach Member Posts: 691
    Options

Freddy without a doubt. Trapper and Myers have addons that make them significantly stronger. Myers are self explanatory but Trapper has some really good ones like carrying all traps at the start, traps automatically set themselves and survivors can't escape traps on their own without downing themselves. Even with these options they are so so but they at least still have them. Both (and Ghostface for that matter) also have maps where they are a lot better. Some maps are complete duds for them but these three at least have some chances if things go their way.

Freddy has nothing and he doesn't even have maps where he can excel either like Trapper can on certain maps where he can cover traps and/or has lots of good spots, or Ghostface and Myers on tight indoor maps. His addons are bad, his base kit is horrible. The best addon he's got is 'you start in the dream world and skill checks don't nullify your power'. Really now? Some killers have better things then that as base kit options.

He's an M1 killer with a mediocre teleport and a power that doesn't even work if they are outside dream world and even if they are in it, both fake pallets and snares are pretty mediocre. Many killers have a better power that isn't dependent on dream world. Okay you get teleports too but it's telegraphed and has a lengthy cooldown if you complete it. Faking it out has questionable value and like many bad killers he's significantly worse against coordination.

• Archol123
    Options

A killer with an instant down and stealth ability? ^^ How do you justify that over pallet Freddy or Freddy in general xD

• Archol123
    Options

Myers is a stealth killer with a 16-6 m terror radius, if you do some form of a stealth approach you will surprise a survivor and be able to use t3 on them without time to react, his addons make it so you can fully deny an unhook, because t3 lasts long enough to cover the whole 60 seconds or you can decide for the tombstone addon that just removes one player on usage. Freddy's addons do absolutely nothing, his teleport is mediocre, his antiloop is a way worse clown or pallets, which are probably the worst chase power in the game. I don't think it is even close, Myers is by far the better killer out of those 2.

• TheTom20
    TheTom20 Member Posts: 403
    Options

Freddy

• bazarama
    bazarama Member Posts: 217
    Options

All the fun killers seem to be the weakest but I still enjoy trapper, ghostface and deathslinger.

• Yippiekiyah
    Yippiekiyah Member Posts: 448
    Options

Sadako or Ghostface

• Archol123
    Options

How is deathslinger one of the weakest killers? XD I mean Ghostface is on the weaker side, but surely not the weakest.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,695
    Options

Myers for sure. Being able to instantly down people isn't that unique of a thing anymore, and every killer does it much more quickly and easily than Myers does.

• Archol123
    Options

You can mori people on the spot, you just need to look at people and your power lasts long enough that you can safely Prox camp someone for a full hooks Tage without anyone being being able to unhook...

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,138
    Options

There is no universe where Freddy is even close to Myers level while purple tombstone exists.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,498
    Options

Chucky. Freddy. Pig.

• Archol123
    Options

How are chucky and Pig down there XD Pig especially after the buffs :D:D

• CaseTrain3322
    CaseTrain3322 Member Posts: 30
    Options

trapper and myers are better than ghostface and sadako imo, they have anti loop and insta mori

• CaseTrain3322
    CaseTrain3322 Member Posts: 30
    Options

lmao now at least she has a viable power. Chucky is still a choice, a "bad and obnoxious to play" one, but there are worst killers

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,695
    Options

I think if you need to run one or two specific addons in order for that killer to be at all viable, that is a bad killer. And being good at proxy camping is not at all unique to Myers. A lot of killers can do that without needing to build up their power first.

• Archol123
    Options

So for Myers we have tombstone, and we have like… 2 or 3 duration addons that make it so his t3 is long enough to oneshot someone, put them on a hook and then camp them there for the full duration without anyone being able to unhook.

Sure it is not unique, but it is a global exposed without windup or anything, that is some strenght, and that is also probably the one scenario I would say he is better than Ghostface at, because he makes all survivors exposed at once, whereas Ghostface needs to do it seperatly and with preparation each time. Like I said before, Myers is not a good killer, but he is definitely not the worst.

• dooteranopia
    dooteranopia Member Posts: 7
    Options

If we're talking fully fleshed out (inc addons), then I think you have to say Trapper. You basically have to play basement Trapper to get any consistent value out of him, and he's the only killer forced into that (and consistent is probably a strong word here). From a base standpoint (meaning no addons), I think it's close between Trapper and Myers, with Myers being worse due to no anti-loop.

• danielmaster87
    Options

Yeah, killers should be viable with brown add-ons. I've said it for years, but people think that a killer should have to run pink and purple add-ons to be viable, yet cry that those add-ons need to be nerfed.

• this_aint_h00die
    edited May 17
    Options

• danielmaster87
    Options

Chucky's just 110% and can't use his dash attack on console. And then he's getting a nerf. Pig got a buff to her dash attack which should've happened upon release, and isn't even good enough now, paired with her being nerfed repeatedly in the past couple months. These are nothing killers.